• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] [07] rippin_gzz

Started by rippin_gzz, November 14, 2016, 03:47:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rippin_gzz

OSRS INTRODUCTION: rippin_gzz

My RuneScape Name: rippin_gzz
My Previous RSNs: i_rip_u
Joining for PvP events: Yes
My Combat Level: 107
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: love to pvp alot and also will join in on pvm , love to zulrah already been in this clan, was just a bit busy so i ve been removed ,i would like to add also that im good at dhing and bridding i like to do lots of stuff and enjoy staying in the cc with the guys.

My past clans/teams and any current teams: #WG

About me: im a guy from the uk love to play osrs for pvp and pvm, my talents are osrs im pr0 :D , love to smoke weed and enjoy visiting new countries.

I heard about WG through: z1zek
I want to join because: you are the best.and i really enjoy being in wg and this time i will post my graduation flawlessley.

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: my girlfriend. going holiday in january for 4 days aswell .

Mojo

Hey Rippin welcome back. I assume you were told why you were removed. If not, talk to me or Jared.

With that being said, you should add a little more info to your app. Currently there's not much effort to show that you want to rejoin.
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

I CE Y

Hello young padawan I am glad you returned to our Jedi academy.

Please unlock helm of neitiznot.. that is all.

Frozen 10

Al

Welcome. Weed, we got a lot of that on west coast USA. :P
"Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible; and then suddenly you are doing the impossible." -St. Francis of Assisi

[spoiler]

Runner-up, Best Staff Member, Summer 2012 :-)

RIP other Summer award :<

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

[/spoiler]https://twitter.com/wildguardRS

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

A L E K S I

jaredspurr

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, gain at least 10 posts and graduate.
Please check our announcements and events boards frequently. You'll also find unread posts helpful, once it clears of old posts.

While on OSRS you should be in WG_CC, our Clan Chat.
During your time here keep in mind that we are an Honour Clan, this means we play fairly and respect all players, even opponents.
If you have any questions don't hesitate to contact any staff member, we are happy to help.

Welcome aboard!

Mojo

finally he asks when we arent busy!

Welcome back and please stay forum active this time @rippin_gzz :D
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]