• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] [07] Mr Grumpy123

Started by DroVillain, December 03, 2016, 08:32:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DroVillain

OSRS INTRODUCTION: Mr Grumpy123

My RuneScape Name: Mr Grumpy123
My Previous RSNs: MackJeoff, Ilovetds, and A Jewish Ho since 2015.

In 2005 I was Dimes 11, then after that got banned I think I was D1M3S for a very very short period.

Joining for PvP events: Yes
My Combat Level: 124
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: I started playing in 2005. After Durial321 and the fally massacre my main was banned (Dimes_11) and I decided to start over. Shortly after (2007) they took away wildy and I quit for years...

I came back in May 2015 and maxxed out a void ranger as some of you guys might recall. My name doesn't mean shit, I was named this because of Jagex and if you look in the Runescape Discussion forum on this site you can read the full story.

On the 28th of December I can change my name again!

My past clans/teams and any current teams: In 2005, joined 3v0luti0n X. Huge rivals of WG at that time. After Durial321 and the fally massacre my main was banned (Dimes_11) and I decided to start over. Shortly after they took away wildy and I quit for years...

In 2015 I started playing again. I found Wilderness Guardians and joined. I was in WG for just under a year, then I decided to try and join Damage Inc. I didn't get in and they are farrr to srs buisness for me so I've decided to come back if you guys will have me.

About me: My name is Casey. I'm a Florida State Alum and I manage a property for students in Tallahassee, Florida. I work all the time from a desk so I can afkscape when I'm at work and that's the majority of the time I'm online.

I heard about WG through: Use to be a member
I want to join because: You guys have always been friendly and kind to me. I never left you guys with a bad taste in my mouth I just went to pursue what I thought I wanted and realized that wasn't the case. I miss being a Guardian

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: Holidays

Restore PvP

- Restore PvP

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Frozen 10

I CE Y

Al

"Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible; and then suddenly you are doing the impossible." -St. Francis of Assisi

[spoiler]

Runner-up, Best Staff Member, Summer 2012 :-)

RIP other Summer award :<

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

[/spoiler]https://twitter.com/wildguardRS

Smile

perpetually high.

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Musical

[spoiler]