• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] [07] WG fake tax1

Started by fake tax1, December 28, 2016, 01:19:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fake tax1

OSRS INTRODUCTION: WG fake tax1

My RuneScape Name: WG fake taxi
My Previous RSNs: Fake taxi my main
mevsyou easy pure to pk but i use him as alt or as a scout
have allot of other accounts but dont now there name anymore

Joining for PvP events: Yes
My Combat Level: 115
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: i am been playing this game form 2007  realy love this game but quited allot cause of works,studies,got bored,eoc but now im back because i dont need to work hard as before. i love pvming and i love clan pking. my name everyone nows what it means.

My past clans/teams and any current teams: my clan history is not big because i mainly pked with friends and pvmed with friends most of my irl friend did quit rs so i started looking for clans than teeq came to me asked if i wanted to join WG and i joined after 5-6 months or more i did forget it i had to leave cause of works had to take over my dad's business and i left for full performance in work.

About me: i'm a male my age is now 22 country i live is now belgium im not studying anymore got a degree in economics my hobbies are working, playing OSRS, fitness.

I heard about WG through: i was before in this clan i heard it then from WG teequoze
I want to join because: i was in this clan before to had to leave cause of works. I love this clan and the clan members now im back i wil play this game allot more.

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: works for the business

Rebourne

Victorian throatsinging lessons for 1b/hour.

fake tax1

ooh ty and nice to see you guys back to

Mojo

Hey welcome back. You need 85 Ranged to do PvP btw
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

DroVillain

PineappleTom

Daxzut

welcome back mate, good to see you're back online :)

I CE Y

Teequoze

wow welcome back I rejoined aswell two weeks ago really glad to see you back  :D

Mojo

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, gain at least 10 posts and graduate.
Please check our announcements and events boards frequently. You'll also find unread posts helpful, once it clears of old posts.

While on OSRS you should be in WG_CC, our Clan Chat.
During your time here keep in mind that we are an Honour Clan, this means we play fairly and respect all players, even opponents.
If you have any questions don't hesitate to contact any staff member, we are happy to help.

Welcome aboard!
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]