• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] [07] gg noobs

Started by callmeqing, October 09, 2016, 01:03:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

callmeqing

OSRS INTRODUCTION: gg noobs

My RuneScape Name: gg noobs
My Previous RSNs: wg qingkat
Joining for PvP events: Yes
My Combat Level: 103
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: STARTED FROM THE BOTTOM NOW WE HERE!! jkjk
hmm i been playing rs for a long time now. since Zezima age. classic. I am a ex wg member, was very active. got hacked a few times cuz i clicked a link from reddit. Long story short, life got too hectic and work got slammed so i just dropped all gaming related for a while and eventually i guess i got dropped outta WG for inactivity. But now the slow season is starting again for my work so i am slowly getting back to full time status on osrs. :))

My past clans/teams and any current teams: WG WG WG all the way homies.

About me: i am pretty gangster. EDM, Chinese canadian, old enufffff, strong male. hobbies iare osrs preferably raiding or pvm. DOTA 2, movies, gym, travel. I travel alot beside working and gaming..

I heard about WG through: googled for best pvp clans thats active and this showed up!
I want to join because: always good to be back with the wg family :)

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: hopefully not

Mojo

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, gain at least 10 posts and graduate.
Please check our announcements and events boards frequently. You'll also find unread posts helpful, once it clears of old posts.

While on OSRS you should be in WG_CC, our Clan Chat.
During your time here keep in mind that we are an Honour Clan, this means we play fairly and respect all players, even opponents.
If you have any questions don't hesitate to contact any staff member, we are happy to help.

Welcome aboard!
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Daxzut