• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

Azn relations

Started by Lil rewind, January 14, 2012, 09:42:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lil rewind

As a fellow asian i figured that i try to connect more with the other asian members of wg.

Therefore i declare!

RICE.  :woeh:
<@Lordy|AFK> I wanna be the human snitch
<@Lordy|AFK> There's nothing like being chased by hot sweaty boys

Randy

what is this I don't even

I am the one who bends!
WG for 7+ years

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

BeeBee

I hear asians are bad tanks.
Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

Vephy

So if you can't tank then you have a small penis.

Wayshow

Quote from: Panda|Vulcan on January 14, 2012, 10:20:26 PM
I hear asians are bad tanks.
:@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :fp: :fp: :fp: :fp: :fp: :fp: :fp: :fp: :fp:
fine.

rice :woeh:

Kevin

Kcross73 – KevCross – Kevin
Proud Trial Guardian: December 24, 2009 – January 10, 2010
Proud Guardian: January 10, 2010 – February 13, 2010
Proud Event Leader: February 13, 2010 – November 27, 2010
Proud Council: November 27, 2010 – July 5, 2011

KevinsLunchbox

4.0 GPA
KFC (Japanese)
Bad drivers
Kung fu masters/do all their own stunts
"If you think you're good at something, somewhere there is an asian who is better than you"
Black straight hair that is impossible to do anything with
Yellow
Excellent hair designers/ nail painters
Best tasting snacks like Pocky
Korean food marts filled with stuff you didn't know existed.
Stunted generation
Japans population is on a serious decline from lack of baby making
Parasite singles
Rice cooker in every home
Korean seaweed is higher quality than Japanese seaweed. Tastier too.
With how big the Chinese economy is, if they suffer a market crash the entire world economy will suffer immensely. Also in the next 50 years or so Chinas economy will be so great that the US will look like a 3rd world country.

Thats all I can think of.

Oh yeah did you know the Chinese once had a massive riot because there wasn't enough vegetable oil available to them? Yeah, asians are insane.

Wayshow

Quote from: KevinsLunchbox on January 15, 2012, 03:23:10 AM
4.0 GPA
KFC (Japanese)
Bad drivers
Kung fu masters/do all their own stunts
"If you think you're good at something, somewhere there is an asian who is better than you"
Black straight hair that is impossible to do anything with
Yellow
Excellent hair designers/ nail painters
Best tasting snacks like Pocky
Korean food marts filled with stuff you didn't know existed.
Stunted generation
Japans population is on a serious decline from lack of baby making
Parasite singles
Rice cooker in every home
Korean seaweed is higher quality than Japanese seaweed. Tastier too.
With how big the Chinese economy is, if they suffer a market crash the entire world economy will suffer immensely. Also in the next 50 years or so Chinas economy will be so great that the US will look like a 3rd world country.

Thats all I can think of.

Oh yeah did you know the Chinese once had a massive riot because there wasn't enough vegetable oil available to them? Yeah, asians are insane.
Lol, I'm not going to say any wonderful things about Taiwan, because that would require me to type a Brent147-sized thesis paper ##
On another note, Koreans think that they'll die if they leave the fan or air conditioning on overnight :wtf: :wtf:

Kat

[spoiler]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler]
[/spoiler]

His Lordship

4.0 GPA Check
KFC (Japanese) Not check
Bad drivers Not check. Ib4 troll
Kung fu masters/do all their own stunts  Not check
"If you think you're good at something, somewhere there is an asian who is better than you" Not check The only thing I'm good at is composing, and the guys who are better are all white
Black straight hair that is impossible to do anything with Check
Yellow Check
Excellent hair designers/ nail painters Not check
Best tasting snacks like Pocky Not an individual trait
Korean food marts filled with stuff you didn't know existed. Not an individual trait
Stunted generation  Not check. Ib4 troll
Japans population is on a serious decline from lack of baby making Not an individual trait
Parasite singles   Not check. Ib4 troll
Rice cooker in every home Check
Korean seaweed is higher quality than Japanese seaweed. Tastier too.Not an individual trait
With how big the Chinese economy is, if they suffer a market crash the entire world economy will suffer immensely. Also in the next 50 years or so Chinas economy will be so great that the US will look like a 3rd world country. Not an individual trait

His Lordship

Toby

Norwegians wooooooooooooooo!
My reaction when I look in the refrigerator but can't find anything I want to eat

Vio

BeeBee

Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

Ross

All wear hats like Raiden.

KevinsLunchbox

Quote from: His Lordship on January 15, 2012, 03:05:32 PM
4.0 GPA Check
KFC (Japanese) Not check
Bad drivers Not check. Ib4 troll
Kung fu masters/do all their own stunts  Not check
"If you think you're good at something, somewhere there is an asian who is better than you" Not check The only thing I'm good at is composing, and the guys who are better are all white
Black straight hair that is impossible to do anything with Check
Yellow Check
Excellent hair designers/ nail painters Not check
Best tasting snacks like Pocky Not an individual trait
Korean food marts filled with stuff you didn't know existed. Not an individual trait
Stunted generation  Not check. Ib4 troll
Japans population is on a serious decline from lack of baby making Not an individual trait
Parasite singles   Not check. Ib4 troll
Rice cooker in every home Check
Korean seaweed is higher quality than Japanese seaweed. Tastier too.Not an individual trait
With how big the Chinese economy is, if they suffer a market crash the entire world economy will suffer immensely. Also in the next 50 years or so Chinas economy will be so great that the US will look like a 3rd world country. Not an individual trait

Parasite singles is a real thing in Japan, look it up. Same with KFC, the japanese are bonkers for KFC.

Sean

~ Former Elite of The Sabre Clan :: RuneFest 2010 & 2011 Attendee ~
~ Original Descendant Guardian :: Ex-Wilderness Guardian (2005-2006) ~

Asaad

[spoiler]
Guardian from 02/12 - 07/13!
[/spoiler]