• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] Lucar's Application

Started by Lucar, May 06, 2013, 08:13:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lucar

About You and Your Account
I'm applying to the Wilderness Guardians clan

1. What is your current RuneScape username, and what are your past usernames, if any?
Current is "Lucar Zerk L" Past one was "L U C A R"

2. Tell us about your RuneScape account and history (e.g. when you started, what your RSN means, favourite activities, etc.):
My account was started a long time ago... around 2004. My tag is simpliy my gamer tag from a different game which I use among many other games name. I used to be a avid pvmer sense my account wasn't built well for player killing... But I always made a lot of pures for pking.

3. Tell us about yourself (Name (if you are comfortable), gender, age, country, hobbies, music, talents, likes and dislikes):
Well my name is Daniel, I'm 20 and live in the U.S.A, my only real hobby is gaming and my favorite genre of music is Techno. Not many real dislikes or likes.

4. How did you hear about us, and what makes you want to join WG?
Saw your ad on Zybez and I'm tired of dead and immature clans...

Your PvP Experience

5. What multi-combat PvP experience do you have? Be sure to mention any recent or past F2P or P2P PvP clans you have been in.

I used to solo pk a lot on my pures a long time ago, made quite a bit of gp, 15m+. Had a max'd void ranger, max'd 1 def ranger. I usually got a small group of friends to go on deep wilderness trips, between 5-10 people. We usually had two teleblockers and 4 blitzers and rest just for highest dps possible.

6. Our warring times are usually between 4PM EST/9PM GMT and 6PM EST/11PM GMT on weekends, and sometimes weekdays. Can you regularly be active at these times?
Usually I can, exceept for

7. Do you agree to keep your PvP gear well stocked? Can you stock up on the required gear found as a sticky in the 'Join the Clan' forum?
I will be able to, except i'll be replacing the rune shield with a rune defender.

8. Do you understand that all PvP events are mandatory if you are online, and that you face removal from the clan should you blatantly skip these events?
Yes I understand

Your Activity and Availability

9. Do you agree to check our forums daily, be on IRC at all times while you are in game, and to be on TeamSpeak for all wars and raids? (Please note, these are third party programs, but clans have been using them for years and are crucial to our success, as such they ARE a requirement.  Further details can be provided on request.)

Yes I can be on the IRC except for the few moments a day my computer decides to crash my web browser, but it shouldn't take me longer then a few minutes to get back on! Teamspeak is no problem at all.

10. Is there anything in the near future that may impact your activity or ability to attend events?
Well I'm moving to a new house in 1 month, but I won't be inactive for more then one day.

Mojo

Hey Daniel, welcome to our boards :D
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

BeeBee

Hi Daniel. I am your father.
Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

Rachellove9