• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] Chris ( X Warrior170 )'s Introduction

Started by X Warrior170, March 23, 2013, 07:41:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

X Warrior170

About You and Your Account
I'm applying to the Wilderness Guardians clan

1. What is your current RuneScape username, and what are your past usernames, if any?
X Warrior170 has always been my main's username.

2. Tell us about your RuneScape account and history (e.g. when you started, what your RSN means, favourite activities, etc.):
I started playing Runescape back in classic, and then moved forward into the RS2Beta, and haven't quit since, although I have taken breaks here and there.

3. Tell us about yourself (Name (if you are comfortable), gender, age, country, hobbies, music, talents, likes and dislikes):
I'm 19, Male, Canadian, and I live for the sport of Football, I've played for most of my life, and I just really enjoy being active.

4. How did you hear about us, and what makes you want to join WG? Which parts of WG are you applying for? (EoC, Old School or both)
Well I've heard about WG as I've been in the warring community since the start, but my friend Jake (PkUrClaws) is a part of WG. I would mainly be interested in joining the OLD-School part of WG, as I don't care about my EOC account now that OLD-School is back.

Your PvP Experience

5. What multi-combat PvP experience do you have? Be sure to mention any recent or past F2P or P2P PvP clans you have been in.
This is a very long list, but I'm going to write down all the clans that I can recall, these lists are in no specific order of order I was in these. (Was in some of these on other accounts)
F2P CLANS/TEAMS : Akeldama, Divine Vindicators, Downfall, Dragonwood, Reign Of Terror, Envy, Team Power Rangers, Brutality, and others, all names aren't coming to my mind at the moment.
P2P CLANS/TEAMS: Welfarers, Team Black Ops, Team Fire Flies, Team Dolphins, Chaotic Impulse, Unforgiven Legacy, and other small teams.

6. Our warring times are usually between 4PM EST/9PM GMT and 6PM EST/11PM GMT on weekends, and sometimes weekdays. Can you regularly be active at these times?
Indeed I can.

7. Do you agree to keep your PvP gear well stocked? If applying for EoC, can you stock up on the required gear found as a sticky in the 'Join the Clan' forum?  Your gear will be checked when you are given a CC invite.
Yes.

8. Do you understand that all PvP events are mandatory if you are online, and that you face removal from the clan should you blatantly skip these events?
Yes.

Your Activity and Availability

9. Do you agree to check our forums daily, be on IRC at all times while you are in game, and to be on TeamSpeak for all wars and raids? (Please note, these are third party programs, but clans have been using them for years and are crucial to our success, as such they ARE a requirement.  Further details can be provided on request.)
I agree to the Teamspeak, and forums, but I dislike IRC/Swiftkit Chat, so I will be in it, but not always when I'm online.

10. Is there anything in the near future that may impact your activity or ability to attend events?
Only Schooling.

[center

BeeBee

When were you Brutality mate? And aren't CI that NH team that just DDoS'?

I also hope you realise I will pester you to get on IRC as there is nothing wrong with it.
Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

Mojo

Very nice app dude, welcome to our boards :)
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

PkUrClaws

Yay chris :) Hope the best of luck on your application!

X Warrior170

I believe I was in Team Brutality roughly 08 Era, wasn't for long, and yes don't get it twisted, Ci was a no honor clan, but the reason I left Ci was because I wasn't part of the Ddosing game, I hated it, not all of the members Ddosed and did nh stuff, but some did which ruined Ci's Rep. Like I said, I don't like IRC, but I don't have a problem being on it, I used to be on it when I was in every other clan I have been in.

[center

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Jesse

Welcome to the clan bro :) Looking forward to reading your introduction to the clan!