• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[Moved from Level 4] April f00ls

Started by Mojo, March 31, 2013, 05:01:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mojo

any1 up for some sort of staff-wide april fools joke? not rly sure what yet, but could be interesting.  :herp:
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

DZ

Panda & I will quit because we didn't know Violet would become warlord when we applied for raidmaster.
Al & Stormrage will quit because they are sad being alone on EoC. Basim too.

Mojo

I think the quitting prank was played last year, but we could do it again!

I could quit because of upcoming exams + third year of uni
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Ts Stormrage

Not quitting; thats too obvious and will prolly be done by one or some of the members...
Writer for the Tip.it Times <-- Monthly articles about RuneScape for you to enjoy!
Former Leader of Tal Shiar

Political correctness is the largest assault on free speech ever made. True respect of someone is to tell someone what you really think. People who want those who disagree with them to be punished and silenced so they can feel better about themselves and are free to impose their views on others, are asking for their rights to be removed.

Al

Leave me to quit, because I've actually had an prank in the works for the last half year, Gene knows what I'm talking about...I can mix it with a resignation topic.

I was actually going to post two weeks though... :$
"Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible; and then suddenly you are doing the impossible." -St. Francis of Assisi

[spoiler]

Runner-up, Best Staff Member, Summer 2012 :-)

RIP other Summer award :<

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

[/spoiler]https://twitter.com/wildguardRS

Owen

I'll change my RSN (so I don't show up on hiscores) and get banned for botting :D

[spoiler]
[spoiler]

Panda|Vulcan and Armybuilder, His Lordship and Vio and Patty and Owen - Biggest Bromances - Winter Fun Awards 2013
Owen and Dat Zemus - Most likely to be playing Runescape in 5 years - Winter Fun Awards 2013[/spoi

BeeBee

I really cbf writing up a leaving topic #
Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

His Lordship

The funniest joke I've seen so far is the war you organised with THE

BeeBee

Quote from: His Lordship on March 31, 2013, 11:32:55 AM
The funniest joke I've seen so far is the war you organised with THE
you being Vio #

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

Owen

Actually, lets make our April Fools be making the citadel mandatory?

[spoiler]
[spoiler]

Panda|Vulcan and Armybuilder, His Lordship and Vio and Patty and Owen - Biggest Bromances - Winter Fun Awards 2013
Owen and Dat Zemus - Most likely to be playing Runescape in 5 years - Winter Fun Awards 2013[/spoi

Al

"Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible; and then suddenly you are doing the impossible." -St. Francis of Assisi

[spoiler]

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

DZ

BeeBee

I'll pretend I fought for it to stay optional!

Owen

Inb4 randy clocks that it's an april fools joke instantly.

[spoiler]
[spoiler]

BeeBee

Quote from: Owen on March 31, 2013, 05:32:38 PM
Inb4 randy clocks that it's an april fools joke instantly.
Expecting it.

His Lordship

I have something in mind but I'm not telling anyone.
You'll find out at midnight GMT.

Mojo

I can write a draft IA about the citadel if you wish.
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Al

lmfao then yeah, but don't make it too obvious, obvly. it has to seem legit and convincing

[spoiler]

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

Vio

I was going to open a junior clan for DG, but then we died -.-

Owen

[spoiler]
[spoiler]

Jesse

Mojo

Citadel Announcement:

Recently there has been a lot of discussion regarding our Clan Citadel.

Over the past few months our Eventmasters have been working hard to take the citadel to where it is today. We are at tier 4 and over half way to tier 5. However, our Citadel is now at risk.

The release of Old School Runescape had brought with it a terrible attitude towards Citadel work. Many members are too lazy to even hop in and out for visitor count, let alone contribute to the weekly resource goals.

So, starting with the next build tick (Tuesday 2nd April) resource collection in the Clan Citadel will be mandatory for all WG and SG members. Anyone who fails to post Citadel screenshots on the weekly Citadel topics will receive 20% warn level.

We had hoped that it would not come to this but unfortunately this is the only way to safeguard all the hard work that has gone into the Citadel over the past few months.

Regards

~WG/SG Staff

Thoughts?
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Owen

Brilliant, post at midnight-ish GMT?

[spoiler]
[spoiler]

Mojo

we're merging it with Winter Award IA to make it more legit. Posting once these are sorted.
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Jesse

Niiiiice! Seems very legit. It will be even more so since you're attaching it to the winter awards IA. I can't wait to hear the comments on this ;) Btw, would there be any way to disable comments on it? That way someone doesn't get first comment and say "April Fools" and ruin it?