• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=Red][Declined][/color] [07] Day i k0ed, 113

Started by day i k0ed, August 19, 2014, 05:33:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

day i k0ed

OSRS INTRODUCTION: Day i k0ed

My RuneScape Name: Day i k0ed
My Previous RSNs:
Joining for PvP events: Yes
My Combat Level: 113
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: started 03-04 i remember killing the goblins in lumbridge to make my first living in the game, and it was a blast haha. my name does not rely mean anything iv just had it and iv grown attatched to it. playing rs i like to do bossing, barrows etc. im not rely the skilling type, but if i were to choose one it's probobly farming haha.

My past clans/teams and any current teams: One and only clan is this community Wilderness guardians / Silent guardians
other clans BUT not pvp clans oblivion pvm and Nwo (no idea what it stands for)

About me: Hey some of you know me already but for you who don't, my name is Jonas currently 18 years old. from the beutifull country Norway (even tho it's reeealy cold sometimes) currently doing some studying on electrical power last year. on my spare time i love to scape i can scape for hours and hours with out stop haha. my music taste is large i can listen to the most, but not the most brutal stuff tho. personally i do not have any talents but people my dissagree

I heard about WG through: found you on my journy throught google xD
I want to join because: what makes me want to join wg, easy question this clan have been my famly, and my friends there isnt a better place to be then right here!

just want to tell all of u who has been wg along time that im rely sorry for some off my behaviors before and i regret them deeply,

brent: man sorry for my unmatureness you are realy a nice, kind person i ask for your forgivness for my previos behaviour

if any other of you have felt let down cause of my actions I AM SO SORRY! please forgive me senpai!

WG IS LOVE, WG IS LIFE

Regarding the IRC, I am: Registered (SwiftKit user)
Regarding TeamSpeak 3, I have: Installed

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: exams but thats for later

His Lordship

I'm a man of second chances, as long as the person shows that they can learn from the past and try to be better.
Looking at you I know you love WG deep down because you always want to return.
You've left on bad terms in the past and that you show remorse over them is a good step.
On a personal level I would like to accept you, but I'd like to hear what WG has to say on this.
What most of us want to know is how is this time going to be different?
Is it in your nature to ragequit, and if things get heated and differences between you and others come up, can we trust you to be mature?

If I do accept you, the past can't be forgotten, but I do promise to treat you without bias, and to give you a clean slate.
Let's hear what WG has to say.

PineappleTom

Seen and spoke to you on IRC a little bit more recently, it's nice to see you apply Jonas.

Good luck in the process :)

Mojo

You've had more than a "second chance" in WG, I looked through your topic history and I can see over 5 different applications to WG or SG.
Added to the fact that you were very abusive towards Brent recently I can't give you my support to join and I'd recommend your application was declined.
This is ultimately Gene's decision though.

Also, please update your clan/team history, you've been more than WG for certain.
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Al

I've seen better of you, so I just hope you clean up whatever you did. Some of us didn't vote for Brent, but you still have to show him common respect (and people in general).

I shared some of your frustration and understand where you're coming from. Like others, taking leave (a break in my case) from the clan was the only thing to do. This time, I advise you to be sure you'll tolerate the frustration and other things you might not like, because things are different than when you and I left. I am and trying to work through it until things get better here. At least for now. If you can't, it's just not gonna work out for neither you or the clan.
"Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible; and then suddenly you are doing the impossible." -St. Francis of Assisi

[spoiler]

Runner-up, Best Staff Member, Summer 2012 :-)

RIP other Summer award :<

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

[/spoiler]https://twitter.com/wildguardRS

P E A C E

Good luck bro. Hopefully they will give you another chance. I don't think this clan is really in a state where they should be declining potentially active recruits though.

day i k0ed

I know iv left quite a few times, and i would love a new try i dont need to be placed as a guardian i can start from the bottum it's all fine! all i rely want is so help out the best i can now that there has been some new people that might want some activity :) these past 4 months iv rely changed my attitude towards people in general and i know what i did in the past to brent was rely wrong, and thats on me, been looking for him in the irc to give him a proper excuse but havent seen him in a while.

Im not joining WG to just leave all of the sudden, im joining again to help out where the help is needed. id just like to say that this clan has and will always be a place in my heart, this is my famely and my friends!

Thanks for all of the good/ and bad memories all of them has made me the person i am today!

PS: Mojo i ask you from the bottum of my heart for the support and im sorry for all the things iv done even tho its genes decision to accept me i want all of the wg members and staff to be agreed about this.

thanks. //Jonas :nyan:

Mojo

You were abusing Brent less than 4 months ago so I can't really buy into the story that you've changed your attitude in the last 4 months.

I think your intentions are usually good and you are generally a great member but after a while you seem to keep slipping up and we can only give you so many chances and I think you've ran out of them.

So again, I can't support your application.

P.S. were you not in AC? I remember you had an AC name at one point.
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]