• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] day i k0ed, 87

Started by day i k0ed, July 31, 2013, 11:32:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

day i k0ed

WG INTRODUCTION: day i k0ed

My RuneScape Name: day i k0ed
My Previous RSNs: sir koed.
killerdeluxe
esqo
hans k

My Combat Level: 87
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: i started playing in 2004, my favourite skill must be all the combat skills in general. my favourite activity on osrs is barrows. my name was supose to be a pk account all from start but since i started playing the day osrs was introduce there was not many pkers so i made it my main (day i k0ed) stands for the day you got killed by me

My past clans/teams and any current teams:

About me: im 17 years old. i am a male, im from norway, my hobby must be playing osrs together with friends i like mostly dubstep music, no talents as i know of, i dont like hardcore trolls

I heard about WG through: i saw it on zybez
I want to join because: i saw the req video and i thought that seems like a good clan and happy so i decided to try it out.

Regarding the IRC, I am: Not yet familiar with IRC
Regarding TeamSpeak 3, I have: Installed

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: NO! :)

Al

"Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible; and then suddenly you are doing the impossible." -St. Francis of Assisi

[spoiler]

Runner-up, Best Staff Member, Summer 2012 :-)

RIP other Summer award :<

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

[/spoiler]https://twitter.com/wildguardRS

owning4milf

looking good, but reqs is 90+ cmb and 70 ranged+.
So get to work! Nice to see more people from the Scandinavian :)
Mess with the best, die like the rest.

Randy

I am the one who bends!
WG for 7+ years

Wayshow

Mojo

Welcome to our forums :)

You are currently 2 combat levels off the requirements, best of luck training and I hope to see you in IRC soon!
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Wizard

Your only 1 combat level now off our reqs! Keep training! Your almost there :)
Don't forget to idle in His_Lordships clan chat, as well as #wg_lobby on SwiftIRC, and ask for your interview in there when you get that 90 combat :) Good luck.

Starzhine

Keep coming to the fc and get to know people while you train up your combat. It wonderful to have you with us.  :)

[spoiler=Happies]

http://[/spoiler]

X Warrior170

[center