• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=red][Declined][/color] ACCACCACCACC, 101

Started by day i k0ed, September 14, 2013, 01:52:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

day i k0ed

WG INTRODUCTION: ACCACCACCACC

My RuneScape Name: ACCACCACCACC
My Previous RSNs: Day i k0ed
My Combat Level: 101
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: started playing 04 i belive not rely sure, my favourite skill is probobly all combat stats, my favourite activities must be pking and barrows. my name has no reason :)

My past clans/teams and any current teams: i was in WG (wildernessguardians) TS (The Storm) and currently in ac (comunity clan)

About me: Hi im Jonas 17 years old, pretty much a rs addict. im pretty much happy most of the time, i live in norway, i love dubstep music, i dont like people who flames and talk shit. thats pretty much it :D

I heard about WG through: saw you in zybez the first time :)
I want to join because: loved the cominuty in the clan and i was stuborn and took actions way to quickly when i left WG but still havnt lost contact with all of the member :)

Regarding the IRC, I am: Registered (mIRC or other client user)
Regarding TeamSpeak 3, I have: Installed

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: nothing majoure but school might crash with some.

dlmoore

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

day i k0ed

Prazo

Didnt take you long to come back did it  ^.^ Welcome back bro

Mojo

Interesting. I believe you were also seen pking with ja ja but others will know more since I'm currently away.
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

day i k0ed

I was pking with ts, and we where out looking for people (pk trip) and we meet some jaja people and we attack them, they come back and we get hit by AF, and jaja helped ts, thats pretty much what happend. after i found out ts was allied with jaja i left and joined sp33dy's

Flames377

lul TS + J a j a is an alliance  :fp:
And AC and Di is an alliance
anyways welcome back

Myn021

Rachellove9