• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=red][Declined][/color] ACCACCACCACC, 102

Started by day i k0ed, September 15, 2013, 07:05:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

day i k0ed

WG INTRODUCTION: ACCACCACCACC

My RuneScape Name: ACCACCACCACC
My Previous RSNs: Day i k0ed
My Combat Level: 102
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: started playing runescape in 03-04 cant recall. my favourit activity to do on runescape is to pvm and pking.

My past clans/teams and any current teams: iv been in WG, ts, ac. im in ac atm (sp33dys team)
i only was in ts for about 12 hours, reason for that is: i did not know they where NH and i did not know they where allied with  (j a j a) so please take this in the conciduration :)

About me: Hey im Jonas 17 years old. live in norway, currently studying about electricity or w/e its called. i am a male :) my hobby is to play with friends or just hang with them. im a rs(07) addict :D. i can't rely say i got any talents but im greate with kids xD. i like when people achive something they have worked hard on :). i dislike people who are angry/meen to others for no reason.

I heard about WG through: zybez add :D
I want to join because: iv been in wg once before and i left cuz i was plain streight retarded. i regret my mistakes and i miss all the people in this clan.

Regarding the IRC, I am: Registered (mIRC or other client user)
Regarding TeamSpeak 3, I have: Installed

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: school might make me inactive depends :D

day i k0ed

got questions just fire. i want to settle this once and forall :)

Flames377

day i k0ed

reason beeing is cause i got told i was decliend cuz i was in a NH clan so i made a new app telling how long i was in that clan. i want no misunderstandings next time i get decliend/accepted :) good question flames <3

Mojo

I dont see this getting accepted, we will see, good luck though
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

day i k0ed

neither do i mojo, but i think it's kinda wierd that theres other people that left and can come back. only mistake i made was beeing in ts for some few hours xD

BeeBee

Could someone fill me in on why it was declined the first time? I'm just interested haha.

Good Luck mate.
Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

Mojo

Quote from: Panda|Vulcan on September 15, 2013, 10:28:45 PM
Could someone fill me in on why it was declined the first time? I'm just interested haha.

Good Luck mate.
pm me in IRC and sure
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Rachellove9

This is not going to change any time soon.
Declined.