• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] day i k0ed, 108

Started by day i k0ed, February 14, 2014, 03:02:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

day i k0ed

WG INTRODUCTION: day i k0ed

My RuneScape Name: day i k0ed
My Previous RSNs: ACCACCACCACC is the only name change iv had
My Combat Level: 108
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: i started playing in about 03, my name dosn't rely have a meening i love pvm and be able to spend money on supplies for pking and get new gear etc ^^

My past clans/teams and any current teams: i was in WG a while back.

About me: Hey all some of you might know me, my name is Jonas, just turned 18 im from Norway, i know i might have a bad reputation in this clan cause i left when i had presure on me, but that wont happend again;) i'm relativly a happy person, i dont talk sht about people behind their back and i dislike when people do the same to me. if i feel something another person says is wrong id say it directly to them ^^ i like dubstep, and rock/hard rock. i know my english isn't the best ^^

I heard about WG through: i saw it on zybez the first time ^^
I want to join because: the reason i want to join WG is because i remember all the fun times i had in this clan with tons of greate people i rely want to excperianse this again! :3

Regarding the IRC, I am: Registered (SwiftKit user)
Regarding TeamSpeak 3, I have: Installed

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: NO! :)

Flames377

day i k0ed

Ronmanola

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Al

"Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible; and then suddenly you are doing the impossible." -St. Francis of Assisi

[spoiler]

Runner-up, Best Staff Member, Summer 2012 :-)

RIP other Summer award :<

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

[/spoiler]https://twitter.com/wildguardRS

day i k0ed