• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=red][Declined][/color] DW apply

Started by dapixo, August 31, 2012, 10:59:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dapixo

1. What is your current Runescape username, and what are your past usernames if any?
My Runescape username is Dapixo Zeue, and that's the name I started with.

2. Tell us about your RuneScape account and history (e.g. when you started, what your RSN means, favourite activities etc.):
I made my Runescape account back in 2009. My RSN has no meaning at all, it's just an old name that I like to use as an username.
What I like to do on Runscape. I love to go in the Wilderness to pvp, particularly with others. I like to make money aswell, like fishing Rocktails, killing dragons and such.

3. Tell us about yourself (Name (if you are comfortable), gender, age, country, hobbies, music, talents, likes and dislikes):
I am a male, 18 years old and come from Norway. My hobbie is pretty much driving cars and snowmobiles, and playing Runescape of course. I mostly listen to trance and el music, and some rock music. My special talent must be to drive Snowmobile.
I really like German cars, like the BMW and Volkswagen. I dislike, must be the dentist.

4. How did you hear about us and what makes you want to join WG or DG? Also, which of these two clans are you applying for?
I googled about a clan for 80+ combat. And then I found a forum at the offical Runescape site, wich was this clan. I send a pm to Mojohaza1, and then he helped me to get here.
I want to join this clan because I like to do some activities on Runescape. Playing alone got a little boring. I also like to talk to people when I fish, or such things.
And yea, I am applying for DW.

5. What Multi-combat PvP Experience do you have? Be sure to mention any recent or past F2P or P2P PvP Clans you have been in.
I have never been part in a PvP clan before. The only Multy-combat Experience I have is just pking with some friends.

6. Our warring times are usually between 4PM EST/9PM GMT and 6PM EST/11PM GMT on weekends, but sometimes weekdays, can you regularly be active at these times?
Yes, that should work just fine.

7. Do you understand that some PvP Events are Mandatory if you are online, and that you face removal from the clan should you blatantly skip these events?
Yes, I do.

Your Activity and Availability

8. Do you agree to check WG Forums daily and be on IRC at all times while you are in game, and to be on Teamspeak for all Wars and Raids? (Please note, these are third party programs, but clans have been using them for years and are crucial to our success, as such they ARE a requirement.  Further details can be provided on request.)
Yes, I agree.

9. Is there anything in the near future that may impact your activity or ability to attend events?
Not much. It might come up some driving lessons or tests. But that will not happend so often.

Toby

Velkommen skal du være! :) Bare PM meg hvis du lurer på noe eller trenger hjelp.
My reaction when I look in the refrigerator but can't find anything I want to eat

Mojo

Welcome to the forums dude.

You just need to add the other 5 questions in because I think you copied the form wrong ;)

Here is the other 5 questions, edit them in or post them below:

5. [COLOR=ORANGE]What Multi-combat PvP Experience do you have? Be sure to mention any recent or past F2P or P2P PvP Clans you have been in.[/COLOR]
Your-answer-goes-here

6. [COLOR=ORANGE]Our warring times are usually between 4PM EST/9PM GMT and 6PM EST/11PM GMT on weekends, but sometimes weekdays, can you regularly be active at these times?[/COLOR]
Your-answer-goes-here

7. [COLOR=ORANGE]Do you understand that some PvP Events are Mandatory if you are online, and that you face removal from the clan should you blatantly skip these events?[/COLOR]
Your-answer-goes-here

[COLOR=WHITE][U]Your Activity and Availability[/U][/COLOR]

8. [COLOR=ORANGE]Do you agree to check WG Forums daily and be on IRC at all times while you are in game, and to be on Teamspeak for all Wars and Raids? (Please note, these are third party programs, but clans have been using them for years and are crucial to our success, as such they ARE a requirement.  Further details can be provided on request.)[/COLOR]
Your-answer-goes-here

9. [COLOR=ORANGE]Is there anything in the near future that may impact your activity or ability to attend events?[/COLOR]
Your-answer-goes-here
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Al

"Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible; and then suddenly you are doing the impossible." -St. Francis of Assisi

[spoiler]

Runner-up, Best Staff Member, Summer 2012 :-)

RIP other Summer award :<

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

[/spoiler]https://twitter.com/wildguardRS

Vio

I thought Dragonwood closed  :wtf:

PineappleTom

Scimmy

"It began with a scorpion"
[spoiler=My Hall of Fame]

[/spoiler]

Mojo

Declined, you did not complete your IRC interview :(

If you feel you can be active in the future then feel free to reapply :)
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]