• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

it's hard

Started by Al, June 24, 2011, 04:45:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Al

to be a genuine person. to we human beings, life is to confirm our existence. if you ask yourself? why am i here? you would venture off into a branch of thoughts.

you could try thinking of it the realistic way, like being a realist. of course, we are here because we are products of reproduction! our parents made us :)

the second part is: (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychophysiology) if you read one of the sentences in the first ... huge chunk of the paragraph you should find a sentence that reads, "Some people have difficulty distinguishing a psychophysiologist from a physiological psychologist, two very different perspectives."

but what is psychophysiology? for example, psychophysiology can be thinking about pixels over the internet. imagine this. you are talking to a pixel, correct? except, in your eyes, you only communicate through typing over an internet. to explain how the internet works, i would need to understand how computer science works. tbh, it was created not too long ago  ##

Psychophysiology (from Greek ψῡχή, psȳkhē, "breath, life, soul"; φύσις, physis, "nature, origin"; and -λογία, -logia)

it is a noun, and if you break down the syllables, that is psy-cho-phy-si-o-lo-gy. 7 syllables. to my knowledge understanding the Greek, Latin roots of words of the [English] language can help you use it. you can sound words out, by using Latin, because the sounds of the alphabet, in the United States, is the same sound used by the Latin people some ages of our time ago.

that is all. ponders

i went off on a tangent but yea that's why i stopped Lol
"Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible; and then suddenly you are doing the impossible." -St. Francis of Assisi

[spoiler]

Runner-up, Best Staff Member, Summer 2012 :-)

RIP other Summer award :<

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

[/spoiler]https://twitter.com/wildguardRS

Pacman Syu

NYEK NYEK NYEK.

・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ :<

Mojo

In reference to the topic title: that's what she said.
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Al

wait wtf is this? i posted this?

i don't even know
"Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible; and then suddenly you are doing the impossible." -St. Francis of Assisi

[spoiler]

Runner-up, Best Staff Member, Summer 2012 :-)

RIP other Summer award :<

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

[/spoiler]https://twitter.com/wildguardRS

Patty

tl;dr also, remember that time Kyle deleted all the smileys :haha:

Mojo

Quote from: Patty on August 06, 2013, 03:02:49 AM
tl;dr also, remember that time Kyle deleted all the smileys :haha:
haha that was funny

also were u drunk albert?
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Mojo

##
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Mister Kyle

Asaad

[spoiler]
Guardian from 02/12 - 07/13!
[/spoiler]

BeeBee

Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.