• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] Hi x Hiya, 97

Started by Hi x Hiya, August 20, 2013, 08:57:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hi x Hiya

WG INTRODUCTION: Hi x Hiya

My RuneScape Name: Hi x Hiya
My Previous RSNs:
My Combat Level: 97
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: Started playing in about 2004, i chose this name so if i see people saying hi or hiya i can ask them what they want :) Combat, Slayer, when eoc came out i stopped playing and came to Oldschool I had all 99's in combat pray an sum i also had 106 dungeoneering, i am a extremely active player.

My past clans/teams and any current teams:

About me: 18, England-Liverpool, Football (Soccer), Paintballing, Music, I'm a talented football player ive played for teams like Everton, Bolton, Westbrom and Wigan, I gave up trying to become a professional footballer because i didn't think i was going to make it. I enjoy keeping fit and healthy im currently working as a lifeguard, in the future i want to become a firefighter.

I heard about WG through: the Zybez Advert, I watched the video on the recruitment topic
I want to join because: I love pking i want to be able to talk to clan mates an form a long time friendship.

Regarding the IRC, I am: I am familiar with IRC
Regarding TeamSpeak 3, I have: Not Yet Installed

Regarding future events which may impact my activity:

dlmoore

welcome  :woeh: you should join #wg_lobby on swiftkit

Flames377

Welcome to the community.
Try to get that woodcutting up to 57 :]
Anyways i have already seen you in IRC which is great.

See you around.

Mojo

Quote from: Hi x Hiya on August 20, 2013, 08:57:44 PM
I'm a talented football player ive played for Everton, Bolton, Westbrom and Wigan.[/color]
and you are 18 years old??

anyway, welcome to the forums :)
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

BeeBee

Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.