• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] [07] M249

Started by m249, August 17, 2016, 12:54:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

m249

OSRS INTRODUCTION: M249

My RuneScape Name: M249
My Previous RSNs: 2 Dchainz
Joining for PvP events: Yes
My Combat Level: 122
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: Played since 05, My name is the squad automatic weapon, the most casualty producing weapon in an infantry line squad, i like skilling and stuff. and killing stuff. killing stuff is cool.

My past clans/teams and any current teams: was in delirium pvm, ak, and currently in a small social clan with some buddies of mine.

About me: 21 years old, military, i deploy in a month btw so ill be gone for 6 months but ill most definitely be coming back, i like runescape and dogs.

I heard about WG through: forums
I want to join because: pvp is dead af without a clan

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: i deploy
I slay swamp donkeys for fun

Mojo

Hey there welcome to our boards :)

We're happy to have you for the one month before you deploy. You'd probably have to reapply after returning though.

Click Discord at the top and contact myself or an App Manager for your review :D
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Lait_Choco

I like your username, good ol' FN Herstal merchandise ;).
Welcome to the forums and goodluck on your app and deployment.

Q: Kimi, do you have any hobbies?
KR: I collect walnuts.

Mojo

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, gain at least 10 posts and graduate.
Please check our announcements and events boards frequently. You'll also find unread posts helpful, once it clears of old posts.

While on OSRS you should be in WG_CC, our Clan Chat.
During your time here keep in mind that we are an Honour Clan, this means we play fairly and respect all players, even opponents.
If you have any questions don't hesitate to contact any staff member, we are happy to help.

Welcome aboard!
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]