• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color]Joining clan sunnydragon

Started by sunnydragon, January 12, 2012, 09:32:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sunnydragon

1. What is your current Runescape username, and what are your past usernames if any?
Your-answer-goes-here Sunnydragon

2. Tell us about your RuneScape account and history (e.g. when you started, what your RSN means, favourite activities etc.):
Your-answer-goes-here Ive always liked pking and that's what i do and i like pvm too but 99%pvp been playing for many years and always been pking.

3. Tell us about yourself (Name (if you are comfortable), gender, age, country, hobbies, music, talents, likes and dislikes):
Your-answer-goes-here My name is Jonathan and im from sweden. I'm 20 years old and my hobbies are training at the gym and playing computer. Love music :)

4. How did you hear about us and what makes you want to join WG or DG? Also, which of these two clans are you applying for?
Your-answer-goes-here I heard about you from the runescape forum from a player called Mojohazal.

5. If you have been in other clans before, what clans were they and what was your involvement with them?
Your-answer-goes-here  Ive been in welfarers along time ago and it disbanded so that's why i quit + i took a break from gaming.

6. Have you read, understood and agree to abide by the rules of this clan?
Your-answer-goes-here yes, i have and yes i will follow them.

Randy

Hey welcome. We're different from welfarers just a heads up

I am the one who bends!
WG for 7+ years

BeeBee

Quote from: SIGN UP FOR SATURDAY on January 12, 2012, 09:33:05 PM
Hey welcome. We're different from welfarers just a heads up

None the less, Welcome to The Community
Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

Mojo

Welcome sunny! Feel free to move to step 3 :)
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

TinSoldier

hello Jonathan, Welcome to the community  ^.^

Owen

@accepted, will add you to memberlists when i'm less busy :3 (about 20 mins or so)

[spoiler]
[spoiler]

Panda|Vulcan and Armybuilder, His Lordship and Vio and Patty and Owen - Biggest Bromances - Winter Fun Awards 2013
Owen and Dat Zemus - Most likely to be playing Runescape in 5 years - Winter Fun Awards 2013[/spoi

His Lordship

Haha I found Randy's comment quite funny!
Welfarers was one of our favourite clans to hunt because they weren't organised at all.
You'll hopefully find our brand of PKing more coordinated and thought out better... and as a result you'll find yourself more successful in the wild.
Welcome to the clan mate, I look forward to some great times with you.

Wayshow

Lol what Lordy said
Welcome to the clan :)

Brent147

Hey Sunny! Welcome to the community!  :$
Proud to have served as the leader of the Wilderness Guardians.

Vephy

General199

Mark

o Welfarers, do you remember getting barraged/chinned at GWASLEDGE? Hello down there :)

^ At least 20 times

I set the standard.