• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] Application: Jonesy-Dj

Started by jonesy-dj, January 22, 2012, 01:35:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jonesy-dj

1. What is your current Runescape username, and what are your past usernames if any?
jonesy dj ive had since i began playing rs.  only changed a few times  i cant remember the older names but my most recent was end havoc but i am back to jonesy dj

2. Tell us about your RuneScape account and history (e.g. when you started, what your RSN means, favourite activities etc.):
well i started rs in 2006 and became member in 2007 ive only had 2 breaks from rs 1st was about 6-7 months and the 2nd was about 2 months.  ever since ive had members i was always striving for 99 slayer and it was a drawn out process because i was having fun getting my goal and ive only just recently ( 3 months ago) got 99 slayer so now ive been rounding up my skills and planning on dungeoneering  i wouldnt say i have a favorite activity in rs but im keen for most activties. my rsn is 2 of my nicknames - DJ and Jonesy

3. Tell us about yourself (Name (if you are comfortable), gender, age, country, hobbies, music, talents, likes and dislikes):
my name is Dylan Jones, male , 20, australia, well i am a chef by trade so i love to cook im a major gamer fps and rpgs are my favorites, i love majority of music and will listen to most things but i favor metal, nu metal, rock, hardcore, metalcore . . . im sure u get the drift

4. How did you hear about us and what makes you want to join WG or DG? Also, which of these two clans are you applying for?
well i posted a thread in the rs forum and i got an invite from NH Panda so i decided to give it a shot im applying for WG.

5. If you have been in other clans before, what clans were they and what was your involvement with them?
the 1st clan i was ever is was dark seige. A small time clan with a few members it was a "home/ community clan" we would do events and recruiting to gain ranks. one of my irl mates that played rs join them and invited me and 2 others friends of mine we quickly climbed the ranks and became generals ( this was when clan chat was new).

then we left because of leadership issues and tried to start our own clan. this didnt work out much due to commitment issues and we didnt have the stats we would of liked to lead our clan.

then 3 of us joined a small clan called ap son quickly climbed the ranks again becoming general but participitation from clan members in events and citidel work was lacking because of leadership  lack of interest and the clan fell apart so i left. and that brings me to the current time. =D

6. Have you read, understood and agree to abide by the rules of this clan? yes i have read the rules of this clan and i will abide by them

thanks for considering my application
jonesy dj =D

BeeBee

Hey Buddy, Nice to see you acknowledged my posts :3
Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

Green

Hi Dylan. Goodluck on getting in WG, and welcome to the community.

jonesy-dj

thanks guys but im having a hard time getting on IRC or in the clan chat as a guest

any help please ?

jonesy dj

BeeBee

Ughhh,
I have to go to a study class, IF you still have problems when i get back, i'll sort it.
Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

Mojo

Welcome to the community! :D

You can try connecting to the irc by clicking on chat at the top of this page. Our cc is called "Wilderness Guardians".
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

btraill

Welcome to the forums, bud! Hope all goes well with the process.

Majinboux

jonesy-dj

thanks every1 i had to switch to my laptop for irc to work but now i got it going and im apart of the clan =D

Randy

I am the one who bends!
WG for 7+ years

Brent147

Hey there! Welcome to the community.
Feel free to add me in game.
Brent147
Proud to have served as the leader of the Wilderness Guardians.

Dorcha3377

Hey Jonesy!
Nice introduction I am Jenny/Dorcha3377 and I shall be your mentor during the  process of getting introduced to us and up to  graduation.
I am on irc and ingame mostly during est times. I see you are aussie based time zoned but I should be able too catch up to you in my evening hours.
Please don't hesitate to pm here if you need anything and of course I will see you ingame.
Welcome to the best clan in RS.