• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

Pump Up Playlist

Started by Jawn, July 09, 2012, 04:52:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jawn

TL;DR, We're capable of playing near flawless music now. We're looking for songs to put on a pre-war pump up music playlist.

Suggest away!

Randy

I am the one who bends!
WG for 7+ years

Vio

Idgaf if it's nothing left, if I hear dubstep on teamspeak one more time I'm joining VR

granitecrab

Quote from: DG Keanu on July 09, 2012, 08:02:02 AM
Idgaf if it's nothing left, if I hear dubstep on teamspeak one more time I'm joining VR
look's like your joining vr?

i'm going on a adventure!

Armybuilder

Quote from: granitecrab on July 09, 2012, 08:20:44 AM
Quote from: DG Keanu on July 09, 2012, 08:02:02 AM
look's like your joining vr?

Panda|Vulcan and Armybuilder, His Lordship and Vio and Patty and Owen - Biggest Bromances - Winter Fun Awards 2013

Raging Mage2

Just mute the shitty bot like most people will.

Click image for achievement thread!

#1 In Heaven's Slayer Challenge (2mil exp in 1 month)

Originally WG 16/05/06

Gl imaBAWSE

"Work Hard Play Hard - Wiz Khalifa" that song pumps me up

BeeBee

Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

Randy

Originally from a Madden game, it's a rap song but the chorus is fucking awesome

Bubba Sparxxx - Back In The Mud (Rock Version)

I am the one who bends!
WG for 7+ years

Owen

[spoiler]
[spoiler]

Panda|Vulcan and Armybuilder, His Lordship and Vio and Patty and Owen - Biggest Bromances - Winter Fun Awards 2013
Owen and Dat Zemus - Most likely to be playing Runescape in 5 years - Winter Fun Awards 2013[/spoi

CrazyKewlaid

ummmmmm lemme think, if i could choose one, it would be London Dungeon by The Misfits. heres the link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8crzhRWEiA

BeeBee

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

Knight4565

indestructible by disturbed  :D

Fuxk Chaotic

Current Corrupted Knights Member
Clan Europe Leader
Euphoria Member
No Intentions Member
Team Ninja Turtles Ending Member
Ex Raid Leader of Wilderness Guardians
Ending Member of Red Dragon Knights
Ex Member of Ancient Fury

BeeBee

THE USED I'M A FAKE

YES KEITH.

Al

"Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible; and then suddenly you are doing the impossible." -St. Francis of Assisi

[spoiler]

Runner-up, Best Staff Member, Summer 2012 :-)

RIP other Summer award :<

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

[/spoiler]https://twitter.com/wildguardRS

granitecrab

if you have a song or list of song's you what do not post them here post them here ( http://www.wildernessguardians.com/smf/index.php?topic=4045.0 ) if you will and thare's also a link in the music bot description on ts.

i'm going on a adventure!

Toby

This song always gets me pumped up

THE CHAMP IS HERE instrumental

this is a speech, most motivational speech i've ever heard

MOTIVATION - PAIN IS TEMPORARY
My reaction when I look in the refrigerator but can't find anything I want to eat