• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

News:

HELLO DOES THIS ACTUALLY DO ANYTHING

Main Menu

World of Warcraft

Started by Robertwb69, June 21, 2011, 01:17:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bennyboi02

Yep thats the start of a slow death for wow. They'll still make money but im guessing a good chunk will be heading to sw or gw now.

Robertw56

Yeah, after BC things were never really the same for me, thought Lich King was the best bit of Wrath but the rest never interested me much. Definitely buying Guild Wars 2 when it's released.

Taibz

When will MoP release? I will probably play it for a month or 2 to test it out and do some arena once i hit the max level (90?). When i became 85 in Cata, me and Tayzon did arenas and won the first 9 games. I had already won 1 before that with some random kid so i got hotstreak :P
[spoiler]
[/spoiler]

Bennyboi02

Might just be time to start up a new runescape account now that wows dead!

Taibz

Quote from: Bennyboi02 on October 22, 2011, 10:54:22 AM
Might just be time to start up a new runescape account now that wows dead!
I think WoW will be fun in MoP :P
[spoiler]
[/spoiler]

Reece

Don't know about the rest of you, but i actually like the look of MoP. Something new and fresh for WoW, and yes I have been playing since Vanilla so please no on pull the whole 'Well in vanilla.. well in BC... well in Wotlk... well in Cata...MoP looks shit etc etc". It's like that every time an expansion comes around, nothing new.
Flame Reece - Most Likely to be WG in 2020 - Winter Fun Awards 2013
2ez

Mister Kyle

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS GAY ASS PANDAREN SHIT OH MY GOD I KNOW I DON'T PAY $15 A MONTH TO PLAY KUNG FU PANDAREN

Woah that looks pretty cool lol

Robertwb69

Yeah I'm not really worried about MOP. I'll still be playing.
I just paid for a year of my wow for the free Diablo III game, Beta to MOP, and the leet mount promotion going on.

Bennyboi02

Lmfao yeah still pandas and pokemon is such a drainer. Wts wow acc for rs kgo. :woeh:

James

Anyone on EU or can get on EU can they powerlevel my Hunter to 80/85. Post your price and we can come to some agreement cheers;)

Zemus

James

Robertwb69

Quote from: Sativas on August 27, 2011, 07:20:14 PM
I dedicate this seasons 100k honor to all you noobs

I now dedicate this seasons 250k honor to all you noobs

Taibz

Quote from: Sativas on November 11, 2011, 11:23:11 PM
Quote from: Sativas on August 27, 2011, 07:20:14 PM
I dedicate this seasons 100k honor to all you noobs

I now dedicate this seasons 250k honor to all you noobs

Sick
[spoiler]
[/spoiler]

James

Omg thats alot of honor send me 50k thx

Reece

If only they would introduce real ID random battle grounds :( So many games until i can get all my BG achieves
2ez

Zemus

just owning up AV on my mage you know how it is

http://i56.tinypic.com/dw9c3r.jpg

top killing blows by almost double, top damage by almost double also /flex

Zemus

p.s rob is a giant noob and should server transfer to jubei'thos where the pros are at

Mister Kyle

Zemus

my 78 mage is now full cata-geared and in the 75-79 bg bracket, time to rape face ##

Robertwb69

4.3 is out tomorrow and I never got to down Heroic Rag :'(

Oh well. Time for the next patch.

Mister Kyle

Holy shit the patch was only 30 mb

Zemus

4/8 tonight, would've went a lot smoother but had some dramas, core tank left the group/guild so we found some shitty DK who didnt know what a gem was to replace him for the night :@

Robertwb69

Yeah the new raid seems pretty easy mode so far. 7/8 normal

Reece

Account is currently locked at the moment, but once it's unlocked...

Cross-realm Real-ID parties can queue for battlegrounds. A few reminders about this:

* You're going to see the limitations as you do in Looking-For-Dungeon and Looking-For-Raid.
    * If you have Real-ID friends in your group, you can't convert to a raid.
    * You can't invite Real-ID friends to a raid.

Yes?  ##
2ez