• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] Lox415, 78

Started by Lox415, December 13, 2013, 01:14:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lox415

WG INTRODUCTION: Lox415

My RuneScape Name: Lox415
My Previous RSNs:
My Combat Level: 78
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: I started playing back in late late 06 maybe even early 07. I was around 8 years old and i played really whatever my brother enjoyed, because i would figure i would enjoy it to. I found out that this game had definitely stayed with me and it is indeed part of my childhood, memories and current everyday activities. My name is Lox415 but i am otherwise or famously known as Kellth. Lox415 was my first MMORPG name and Kellth was the second. The name Kellth is now what i use more widely on other games. But for memories sake i have not changed my name and i will be keeping it what i originally put it at when i joined. My favorite skill.... never really thought about this... but i would have to say all the combat leveling skills (Str, attk, magic etc). My favorite activities is definitely PKING!

My past clans/teams and any current teams:

About me: The name is Alex, i am a male and i am currently 15 years old. I live in the USA, i enjoy Runescape and video games. I also run track and field. Talents is critical discussion (example: discussion/debate on a certain topic (EOC).

I heard about WG through: Video: Why Runescape is Dying - His Lordship Speaks Out
I want to join because: The leader seems like he knows what he is doing. He has a strong passion for Runescape just like me and he has great points. Mainly its because i want to stick around like minded people (RS3 needs improvements).

Regarding the IRC, I am: Registered (mIRC or other client user)
Regarding TeamSpeak 3, I have: Installed

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: Track and Field (Practices, Meets)
"for dust you are and to dust you will return."
-Genesis 3:19

X Warrior170

You gotta work on training that combat, and once you hit 100+ aswell as having 70+ ranged, you shouldn't have a problem re-apping or just continuing this.

[center

Mojo

Welcome to our boards :)

Feel free to hang around our forums and IRC while you train!

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Prazo

Starzhine

[spoiler=Happies]

http://[/spoiler]

Al

He's been accepted as an SG member already lol.
"Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible; and then suddenly you are doing the impossible." -St. Francis of Assisi

[spoiler]

Runner-up, Best Staff Member, Summer 2012 :-)

RIP other Summer award :<

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

[/spoiler]https://twitter.com/wildguardRS