• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] [07] Danoury

Started by danoury, July 06, 2016, 03:30:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

danoury

OSRS INTRODUCTION: Danoury

My RuneScape Name: Danoury
My Previous RSNs:
Joining for PvP events: No
My Combat Level: 100
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: I played when i was a kid back in 09 then quit in 2011.  Played osrs on and off since release and playing full time atm; 6 to 8 hours a day. My name is a combination of my name and family name (David Noury) - DaNoury. in osrs atm i am getting my account ready for bossing and slowly getting my slayer up. I enjoy pretty much every skill in the game except for mining. Went from total level 1226 to 1558 in the past few weeks and i'm aiming for 1750.

My past clans/teams and any current teams:

About me: Name's David , I am a dude. 18 years old  from Quebec, Canada. At the moment i am off from college and am enrolling in the navy here. I don't really  work so all I do is go to the gym and play osrs . I enjoy mountain biking, ruining, being terrible at school, snowboarding, eating food and lifting wieghts. I listen to Jazz and Reggae mostly but ill pretty listen to everything. I consider myself as a pretty chill dude and I enjoy talking to other ppl. Being 18 I don't know much but debating is one of my favorite thing to do.

I heard about WG through: wg mojo
I want to join because: I saw a comment on reddit about you guys a while ago and have been lurking in the cc for a bit. Everyone seemed pretty chill and helpful so I finally decided to join.

Regarding future events which may impact my activity:

Anthony

Mojo

Ah yes I remember having a chat with you, welcome to our boards :)

Come on Discord and find one of us for an app review.
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Mojo

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, gain at least 10 posts and graduate.
Please check our announcements and events boards frequently. You'll also find unread posts helpful, once it clears of old posts.

While on OSRS you should be in WG_CC, our Clan Chat.
During your time here keep in mind that we are an Honour Clan, this means we play fairly and respect all players, even opponents.
If you have any questions don't hesitate to contact any staff member, we are happy to help.

Welcome aboard!
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

DroVillain