• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=red][Declined][/color] [07] Luminocity

Started by Lumos, July 21, 2016, 09:53:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lumos

OSRS INTRODUCTION: Luminocity

My RuneScape Name: Luminocity
My Previous RSNs:
Joining for PvP events: Yes
My Combat Level: 107
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: I used to play alot of solo scape and skilled alot back before EoC. When it came, I didn't enjoy much of the changes and quit for life. Til now, oldschool has been fun and i've been working on my account as a godsword pker rather than a skiller. I used to play with Chef back in the day, but wasn't too much involved in groups.

My past clans/teams and any current teams: gone to wars/Pk trips in the past with SV, RSD and AF. Never an official member, just had friends in them and never felt the need to apply until now.

About me: 23 year old, i just graduated college and got a real world job in the consulting industry. I figure runescape is a good way to let off some stress at night. the best way is through killing people in the wilderness!  I like partying, traveling and watching sports but videogames rank pretty highly

I heard about WG through: Doctachef
I want to join because: I want a clan that can work together to get pvp kills and achieve pvm goals. you guys have been around a while, so I figured with my IRL friend's suggestion you'd all be a great fit for me, especially because i don't want some crazy requirements i might not be able to meet with my limited time. (I'm not maxing soon lol)

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: Nope

Mojo

Hey nice to have you on Raid with us.

PM myself, Ajaji or Jared on Discord for your app review :)
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

jaredspurr

Ofrran

Musical

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

WG Genesis

Welcome to the clan bud!
Hope you enjoy your stay :)