• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] Application

Started by shnubbles, May 05, 2013, 08:48:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shnubbles

About You and Your Account
I'm applying to the Wilderness Guardians clan. My names Otto, i like pickles. I Started playing rs in 2005, quit when EOC came out, and im back. Ive been playing RS07 since the day it was out.

1. What is your current RuneScape username, and what are your past usernames, if any?
Your-answer-goes-here

2. Tell us about your RuneScape account and history (e.g. when you started, what your RSN means, favourite activities, etc.):
rsn: cc2 // figured a 3 character name is cool. Started playing in 2005, quit when EOC came out. Favorite activities: Pking.

3. Tell us about yourself (Name (if you are comfortable), gender, age, country, hobbies, music, talents, likes and dislikes):
My name is Otto, male, 19, United Kingdom, hobbies: skating, mma, self pleasuring etc... music: All genres, dubstep and dnb being at the top. Talents: mma, skating, guitar playing, and penis drawings. Likes: all of the above
4. How did you hear about us, and what makes you want to join WG?
Runescape forums. I wanna join because I enjoy clan pking.

Your PvP Experience

Been Pking since 05

5. What multi-combat PvP experience do you have? Be sure to mention any recent or past F2P or P2P PvP clans you have been in.
Been in clans since 05, pked a whole lot, so yeah the experience is there.

6. Our warring times are usually between 4PM EST/9PM GMT and 6PM EST/11PM GMT on weekends, and sometimes weekdays. Can you regularly be active at these times?
Yes.

7. Do you agree to keep your PvP gear well stocked? Can you stock up on the required gear found as a sticky in the 'Join the Clan' forum?
Yes i sure can.

8. Do you understand that all PvP events are mandatory if you are online, and that you face removal from the clan should you blatantly skip these events?
Yes sir.

Your Activity and Availability

9. Do you agree to check our forums daily, be on IRC at all times while you are in game, and to be on TeamSpeak for all wars and raids? (Please note, these are third party programs, but clans have been using them for years and are crucial to our success, as such they ARE a requirement.  Further details can be provided on request.)

Yes.

10. Is there anything in the near future that may impact your activity or ability to attend events?
No.

Mojo

Hi otto, welcome to our boards!

See you in IRC soon :D
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

7PB

welcome to the board and gl :)

Credit to Randy Wizard Storm for Sig.

Al

OTTO. Awesome name lol.
Welcome, good to see a recruit from RS forums. :)
"Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible; and then suddenly you are doing the impossible." -St. Francis of Assisi

[spoiler]

Runner-up, Best Staff Member, Summer 2012 :-)

RIP other Summer award :<

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

[/spoiler]https://twitter.com/wildguardRS

BeeBee

Fill out question 1.

Yolo.
Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

Mojo

interviewed and accepted :D
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]