• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

Legacy to WG

Started by Wan, July 20, 2013, 03:04:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wan

Greeting,

I retired Rs2 since almost 7 years from now, and I was fan of this clan. As I tried my best to join but I was never able to due to the requirement, but I always admired this clan and wanted to join.

I was accepted in the junior clan DG once, with my account Verlooij2099 but i'm sure no one remember me (7 years ago.. guess how).

I still remember every song of the old site and it inspired me.. It inspired me to replay runescape3 and join His_lordship army one more time, hopping that this time, I can stand with WG from the start of the new rs.

I'm sure, i'll be one of the most loyale player to the wilderness guardians, and His_LordShip, the most powerful leader of all runescape clan history, cheer' !

See you soon guys !

Sincerly, Wan.

His Lordship

Hey Wan,
Thank you for so much faith in this family.
It's so nice to read posts like this.
I really do hope you follow through with joining, but I am not the strongest or most influential :P
See you soon mate.

Rangex

Welcome to the forums pal nice to meet you  , just curious you said you came back to play runescape 3 so will you be joining SG or WG?

Raging Mage2

Quote from: His Lordship on July 20, 2013, 09:01:42 AM
I am not the strongest or most influential :P

Nobody?.. Really?

Welcome around Wan!

Click image for achievement thread!

#1 In Heaven's Slayer Challenge (2mil exp in 1 month)

Originally WG 16/05/06

Wan

Well for me you are ! Especially when I read your war tactics :D

I don't know if i'am joining WG or SG, depend on requirement and depend on how rs3 is going to be :)

Thanks for the nice welcome guys !

Zeroshin Y2

BeeBee

Old topics. Please don't bump them.

~Locked.
Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.