• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

I'd like my account back.

Started by Koffin Cat, September 09, 2013, 04:38:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Koffin Cat

Since that B.S 100 day community ban's expired, I'd like my account to the forums back.

Rachellove9

It should of unbanned you automatically.

What is the name of your acct that you want?

Koffin Cat

Quote from: Rachellove9 on September 09, 2013, 04:45:12 AM
It should of unbanned you automatically.

What is the name of your acct that you want?
My Kung man149 account, Rachy.
And it didn't unban the account.

<What I get every time I try to recover my account.

Rachellove9

It is really odd but that acct isn't listed and I read through two pages of exiled and ex member.
I didn't find you at all.
I tried to use the email you used on this acct to find it as well.

Any other names?

Koffin Cat

http://www.wildernessguardians.com/smf/index.php?action=profile;u=25

^That
Some idiot probly changed the login details to prevent me from getting on.
Can you see if it's under a different email?

Zemus

Owen

Quote from: Koffin Cat on September 09, 2013, 04:38:59 AM
Since that B.S 100 day community ban's expired, I'd like my account to the forums back.

Quote from: Koffin Cat on September 09, 2013, 05:08:54 AM

^That
Some idiot

Pro tip - Coming onto the forums asking for a "B.S" ban to be removed, and then calling whoever applied it an "idiot" isn't the best way to go about getting your demands met.

Denied.

[spoiler]
[spoiler]

Panda|Vulcan and Armybuilder, His Lordship and Vio and Patty and Owen - Biggest Bromances - Winter Fun Awards 2013
Owen and Dat Zemus - Most likely to be playing Runescape in 5 years - Winter Fun Awards 2013[/spoi

Josheh

Member since 8-8-8

Koffin Cat

Quote from: Bassism on September 09, 2013, 08:09:23 AM

^That
Some idiot

Pro tip - Coming onto the forums asking for a "B.S" ban to be removed, and then calling whoever applied it an "idiot" isn't the best way to go about getting your demands met.

Denied.

Oh, hi there, Owen.

Please, explain to me how I should be nice and sweet after I was pointlessly banned for some other idiot's doing?

Honestly, if anything, I have a damned good reason to be pissed off about it.

Randy

I am the one who bends!
WG for 7+ years

Owen

Quote from: Koffin Cat on September 09, 2013, 12:35:08 PM
Quote from: Bassism on September 09, 2013, 08:09:23 AM

^That
Some idiot

Denied.

Oh, hi there, Owen.

Please, explain to me how I should be nice and sweet after I was pointlessly banned for some other idiot's doing?

Honestly, if anything, I have a damned good reason to be pissed off about it.

You seem to think you are entitled to hang around this community, whereas it in fact is a privilege.
A privilege that you threw away in spectacular style through a number of actions.

Thread locked.

[spoiler]
[spoiler]

Panda|Vulcan and Armybuilder, His Lordship and Vio and Patty and Owen - Biggest Bromances - Winter Fun Awards 2013
Owen and Dat Zemus - Most likely to be playing Runescape in 5 years - Winter Fun Awards 2013[/spoi

BeeBee

I think you're OK Alain, but I agree with everything Owen said (110%).

You can't come on here the way you did and expect a good response from anyone. If anything you have approached this in the complete opposite manner.
Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.