• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

Roque Presentation

Started by RoQ, November 04, 2013, 11:33:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RoQ

Hello guys!

So here is a short presentation about me ^^^

Hi my name is Daniel, and I am 20 years old living in Portugal.

So I 1st started play Runescape around 2006 I think, and since that time I quited  3-5 times until 2012 when I finally decided to quit for ever because of the incoming updates... EOC etc.

Well I used to love warring but never did much on PVP more clan wars, I used to war on TNB aka The new beginning and also did a few wards for CK ''Crimison kngihts'', not sure if you know any of the clans.

I almost maxed out on rs3 but I coulnd't keep play it cause of new updates... I always loved this game for what it used to be.  So this month I decided to give it a shot and here I am.

Why I am here?

Well I remmber watching the good old movie from WG with awsome speech xD and I did know that you guys were back so for now I'm getting my acc on osrs some levels up to join you guys as soon as I can.

Hope not too long,

Roque.
Don't practice until you get it right. Practice until you can't get it wrong.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

BeeBee

Love the enthusiasm. Its really great to see.
The New Beginning actually rings a bell.

Welcome to the boards.
Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

Al

Portugal man very nice. I've heard of CK from somewhere...RSOF?

Welcome!
"Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible; and then suddenly you are doing the impossible." -St. Francis of Assisi

[spoiler]

Runner-up, Best Staff Member, Summer 2012 :-)

RIP other Summer award :<

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

[/spoiler]https://twitter.com/wildguardRS

Mojo

Welcome to our boards roque. Feel free to hang around IRC, FC and here :)
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

RoQ

Thanks guys, Can you guys tell me the FC you are actually using cause I went to His Lordship and there was nobody :o
Don't practice until you get it right. Practice until you can't get it wrong.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Mojo

FC activity is not great atm. That's the right one though but you'll find IRC and Teamspeak more active.
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Taibz

Always fun to see new people join WG :) Welcome!
[spoiler]
[/spoiler]