• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

Guess who's back!

Started by yingyang06, November 13, 2013, 10:17:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yingyang06

To Whom it may concern,

As many of you may already know I rejoined WG back when 07scape came back, where I made new friends both new and old.
However as you may also recall I disappeared off the face of the earth for around a few months.

This topic will therefore serve as both an apology and the reasons for why I disappeared, however some of the reasons may seem light in some cases where others may take them seriously and opinions may change (Which I am hoping do not).

Firstly I would therefore like to apologize and say sorry to everyone who allowed me into this wonderful clan, I understand I left without a word and this no doubt caused some kind of bad opinion towards me. It was never my intention to break any trust or previous engagements I had with the clan. I thoroughly enjoy both the clan and it's members, including many of the events and the administration it takes to run such an old yet ever growing clan. Therefore I would personally like to apologize to the Admins of the clan who put their faith in me who are Rachel, Gene, Starz, Mojo, Vio, Kyle and Owen.

I would also like to apologize for disappearing without a word to other friends I have made within the clan who I shall not name as I am sure those who see my as a friend know who they are, and those who do not I also apologize for not living up to expectations.

Therefore without further delay here are the reasons why I disappeared from the face of the earth (Please be aware that I have left a few out due to being personal matters):

1. As many of you may already know, when I first applied to the clan I was studying my PGCE, this took up most of my time as fear I would fail kept creeping up into my head. During the course and over the months I was gone this was made worse by other members on the University course who were a good 5 - 6 years older than me reported me for 'Sexual Misconduct', now people are probably getting the wrong idea so I will clarify that I was reported for hugging a class member (who I am in no way physically or mentally attracted too) and was later found out to be incorrect, the second was messaging a colleague and adding 'Sweetheart' at the end of the text (It is a friendly gesture from where I am from). It was later found out that these so called 'work colleagues' felt threatened by me and my achievements, I was the youngest person on the course with the relevant experience and qualifications needed to further my life.

2. As some of you from a long while back may know, I have an older brother who over the last couple of months has become what I like to deem him as a 'W***er', I have barely had time to myself as it is but this was made worse by his constant remarks and his behavior towards me resulting in never wanting to be home, some may think is petty, and frankly it was, some may also think this is not something to disappear over but I'm sure if you were in my shoes you would want to stay away as well.

I understand these are only a minority of the causes for my disappearance due to other personal matters I am not at liberty to discuss, which I am sorry I cannot enlighten you with.

Once again I apologize for everything and I am sorry I have been unable to live up to expectations required by a few members.

Unfortunately however, this does not mean I will be coming back to RuneScape anytime soon as I am also currently in the process of finding a teaching job within a college teaching Public Services to 16 - 18 year olds. I will however keep active in IRC and on the Forums in order to keep up to date with whats happening.

I understand a few will think differently of me and there is nothing I can do to change that.

Many Regards,

Simon.

On another note, here is a drawing I have been doing recently (Shiro from Deadman Wonderland):

Lady Yingyang06
93/99 Prayer

Ts Stormrage

Welcome back dude;

So which game will you be playing... RS2 or RS3?
Writer for the Tip.it Times <-- Monthly articles about RuneScape for you to enjoy!
Former Leader of Tal Shiar

Political correctness is the largest assault on free speech ever made. True respect of someone is to tell someone what you really think. People who want those who disagree with them to be punished and silenced so they can feel better about themselves and are free to impose their views on others, are asking for their rights to be removed.

yingyang06

Quote from: Ts Stormrage on November 13, 2013, 10:23:12 PM
Welcome back dude;

So which game will you be playing... RS2 or RS3?

Unfortunately neither atm, Not until I no for sure I can keep up with the clan I'm afraid. However if by chance I do come back, I may try RS3.
Lady Yingyang06
93/99 Prayer

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Starzhine

Please don't let what happened to you stop you from being the warm hearted and loving person that I know you to be. It would be a real tragedy if that happened for I would miss your friendly wonderful hugs and gallant manners. You are a true gentleman. Please stay that way, don't let a few cynical, petty and jealous individuals take it out of you.

BFF Kristy <3

[spoiler=Happies]

http://[/spoiler]

Patty

Helo :) <3 welcome to hotel WG

Al

Hey broe welcome back! And I don't think you exactly just disappeared, we knew what you were up to and anyone could tell you probably went inactive because you were posting about your PGCE.

You can always join SG and use the citadel, weekly Tears of Guthix (5 minute event), or other short events to meet activity requirements, it's not too strict. As long as you're being a part of the community still and using the IRC/forums at least somewhat. :) But in the case you're not ready to go back to the game at all yet, I guess figure out what you wanna do in-game?
"Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible; and then suddenly you are doing the impossible." -St. Francis of Assisi

[spoiler]

Runner-up, Best Staff Member, Summer 2012 :-)

RIP other Summer award :<

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

[/spoiler]https://twitter.com/wildguardRS

yingyang06

Quote from: Starzhine on November 13, 2013, 10:35:34 PM
Please don't let what happened to you stop you from being the warm hearted and loving person that I know you to be. It would be a real tragedy if that happened for I would miss your friendly wonderful hugs and gallant manners. You are a true gentleman. Please stay that way, don't let a few cynical, petty and jealous individuals take it out of you.

BFF Kristy <3

Of course I will not stopping being the person who some people have come to enjoy being around, and of course my hugs are yours  <3
It's just a shame that people have to cause problems for others where there is no need.
It is of course however good that I can get some of this off my chest and I am sure that my apologize are warranted.

Quote from: Al on November 13, 2013, 10:38:39 PM
Hey broe welcome back! And I don't think you exactly just disappeared, we knew what you were up to and anyone could tell you probably went inactive because you were posting about your PGCE.

You can always join SG and use the citadel, weekly Tears of Guthix (5 minute event), or other short events to meet activity requirements, it's not too strict. As long as you're being a part of the community still and using the IRC/forums at least somewhat. :) But in the case you're not ready to go back to the game at all yet, I guess figure out what you wanna do in-game?

Hey Al, I would certainly liked to gradually get back into the community but due to real life requirements I am unable to at this moment in time. I have always been a skiller at heart and if I do mean to come back it will be as one.

Quote from: Mojohaza1 on November 13, 2013, 10:34:59 PM
Hi :)

Hey Mojo, Once again I apologize for not living up to the expectations of the clan. I understand as someone who vouched for me when I graduated to full member you may of been upset with the way I left things.

Quote from: Patty on November 13, 2013, 10:37:01 PM
Helo :) <3 welcome back to hotel WG

Edited :P
Lady Yingyang06
93/99 Prayer

BeeBee

Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

yingyang06

Lady Yingyang06
93/99 Prayer

Al

Ah ok! Gradually come back to the community den. :)

Good luck finding that teaching job. Owen also just got a teaching job too, once you get some grounding with the job I think it's doable. Looking forward to it m8, the SG memberlist is growing and can use dat +1.
"Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible; and then suddenly you are doing the impossible." -St. Francis of Assisi

[spoiler]

Runner-up, Best Staff Member, Summer 2012 :-)

RIP other Summer award :<

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

[/spoiler]https://twitter.com/wildguardRS

yingyang06

Quote from: Al on November 13, 2013, 11:13:28 PM
Ah ok! Gradually come back to the community den. :)

Good luck finding that teaching job. Owen also just got a teaching job too, once you get some grounding with the job I think it's doable. Looking forward to it m8, the SG memberlist is growing and can use dat +1.

It's difficult finding a teaching job this time of year due to the college terms already starting. I will however not give up and once I am more stable we will go from there.
Lady Yingyang06
93/99 Prayer

Josheh

Welcome back! Don't let people stop you from being who you are!

Member since 8-8-8

Rachellove9

Okay I'm soooo mad . . .   You didn't leave me anything but this link. 

Simon you sweetie, I've missed you.
Just hang out and get back when life is a lil easier.
It's just nice to hear from you again.

Nice thread by the way, it reminded me that you may someday be a lawyer.  lol
If you need anything let me know.

Peace,
Rachy

yingyang06

Quote from: Rachellove9 on November 14, 2013, 02:42:57 AM
Okay I'm soooo mad . . .   You didn't leave me anything but this link. 

Simon you sweetie, I've missed you.
Just hang out and get back when life is a lil easier.
It's just nice to hear from you again.

Nice thread by the way, it reminded me that you may someday be a lawyer.  lol
If you need anything let me know.

Peace,
Rachy

I am currently in the process of writing out a lonnnnnng PM to you :)
So expect it within the next few days.

Here is another two drawings I recently had drawn:

Lady Yingyang06
93/99 Prayer