• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] PEDF's SG Application

Started by Josheh, January 17, 2013, 03:52:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Josheh

About you and your account

1. What is your current Runescape username, and what are your past usernames if any?
PEDF, Why_SoSirus, MEGA_GAYSON

2. Tell us about your RuneScape account and history (e.g. when you started, what your RSN means, favourite activities etc.):
I had an account Zooby69 previously in WG, it was banned. Zooby was my brothers nickname and I didnt have one so I used it. My RSN atm means Pigment Epithelium-Derived Factor which simply put is involved in angiogensis resulting in metastasis of cancer. I started in 2004. I enjoy farming on runescape.

3. Tell us about yourself (Name (if you are comfortable), gender, age, country, hobbies, music, talents, likes and dislikes):
Josh, male, 20, Australia, gaming, i have no likes or dislikes that come to mind. I guess I like to relax.

4. How did you hear about us and what makes you want to join SG?
I am an ex member of WG, I want to start actively PvMing

Your PvM, Dungeoneering and Minigame Experience
I am useless at DG but am willing to learn. I've done all PvM except the new kalphite king and Nex. I know all mini games and enjoy all of them, especially conquest (and PC).

5. What are your current Combat, Total and Dungeoneering levels?
200cmb, 2107 and 84 DG

6. What PvM and Minigame experience do you have? Were you involved in any Clans that did this in the past?
I have done all PvM except nex and KK, Ive done all minigames. I have only been involved in WG for PvM

7. Our event times vary depending on the situation. Can you do your best to make events?
Yes

Your Activity and Availability

8. Do you agree to check Forums daily and be on IRC at all times while you are in game, and to be on Teamspeak for all Events (Please note, these are third party programs, but clans have been using them for years and are crucial to our success, as such they ARE a requirement.  Further details can be provided on request.)
Yes

9. Is there anything in the near future that may impact your activity or ability to attend events?
I start my third year of university in two months, some times may be difficult.

Member since 8-8-8

Al

At first I thought your rsn was a joke on pedophile lol...PE-D-File.

Welcome back!
"Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible; and then suddenly you are doing the impossible." -St. Francis of Assisi

[spoiler]

Runner-up, Best Staff Member, Summer 2012 :-)

RIP other Summer award :<

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

[/spoiler]https://twitter.com/wildguardRS

Mojo

Hi welcome back!

I'm also 84 dung and useless at it :D
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Jesse

Welcome back bro :D I'm WG but I like to PvM, maybe we can duo some bosses sometimes. We have been talking about starting corp, nex, and Kalphite King teams, so now is a great time to come back! It's nice to have you again.