• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] [07] Frozen 10

Started by Frozen 10, March 12, 2015, 03:26:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frozen 10

OSRS INTRODUCTION: Frozen 10

My RuneScape Name: Frozen 10
My Previous RSNs:
Joining for PvP events: Yes
My Combat Level: 93
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: My RuneScape journey started in 2004. A good old friend of me told me about RuneScape
and he brought me into the game. I can't believe that I'm still playing this game, 11 years later... Anyway, I started out as a real noob like most of us. Getting hacked a few times because I was too stupid to believe that people could trim my armour or that they could get me P2P for free. I didn't do tutorial island because that friend gave me an account. So I started out at chickens in Lumbrige and I had no idea what to do. So I just trained my attack there for awhile. After some time I decided to explore the world. I ended up in the wilderness and I didn't realized that people could kill me. So I died with all my stuff and that was my first experience with the wilderness.
After getting hacked a few times I ended up with my currently account, Frozen_10.
My name came from the game Warcraft III the Frozen Throne and the numbers are just randomly picked.

I heard in 2013 that old school RuneScape was coming back and I was very exited about it. So when it was released I started playing again and I did enjoyed it. However it just took too much time to get everything back up so I stopped playing. I did played on and off for a couple of months later that year and in 2014. But now I've completely returned to OSRS and I'm planning to max out again, combat of course.

What I still really like about RuneScape is the PvP aspect and the clan community. I love solo pking but I never was really good at it, mainly because I didn't had the right stats or armour. But I also love warring with clans and teams. That's probably the main thing what keeps me going with this game. Besides that I just like to train my combat skills and earn money to get better stats and armour.

My past clans/teams and any current teams: I won't go in full details with all the clans I've in been but if someone is curious about it just ask it. I've nothing to hide but it's a pretty long history.
Note: I didn't remember most of my clan history so I searched through some old applications to refresh my memory.

Reinforce – Leader – Closed
Wilderness Guardians – Trial Guardian – Left
Reinforce (reopened) – Leader – Closed
Astra (junior clan of Luna) FA > Member – Left
Wilderness Guardians – Guardian – Left
The World Terror Foundation – FA > Member > Council > Warlord – Closed
2Mighty4You – FA > Left
Ascension – Leader > Closed
Wilderness Guardians – Trial > Guardian > Higher Guardian – Left
Wilderness Guardians – Trial > Guardian – Left
Wilderness Guardians – Trial > Guardian – Left
*Total period 2006 – 2013(?)*
Got to admit it looks like I'm some sort of clan hopper, leaving a lot and what not. But I think most of my reasons are understandable if I explain them. I'm just too lazy now to write everything down and my intro will be too long :P

About me: My name is Sjoerd, I'm 23 years old and I live in the Netherlands.
I'm currently doing a home study, which is 'buisness administrator' if I translate that correct. So I don't go to school, I just study at home and for me its far better than going to school. I just got a new job, well I have to get back to that company to fill in some paperwork and then I will start. I applied to help in a kitchen making sandwiches for companies and things like that. Its not something special or anything but its hard to find a job and I also have to combine it with my study.
My hobbies are; Playing bass guitar, listing to music, collecting CD's, going to festivals and concerts, gaming, creating/making music.
The music I listing most to is metal, BUT I also love some jazz and classic music. ;)

I heard about WG through: I don't know how I heard about WG. I've been a member since 2007.
I want to join because: I know that the osrs section is putted on hold, but I've talked with Gene about it. So for the staff, if you want to know more about it, just PM me please.

The reason I want to be back in WG is because WG is like a home for me. I've searched for some other clans to join but I always come back to WG. I know some people here, I know the community and WG is just a wonderful home. Besides that I want to help WG getting back into osrs warring/pking. Seeing that I've left WG many times now (even if it was for some understandable reasons) I feel like I have to do something back If I get accepted. Which is helping you guys getting back into osrs.

Regarding the IRC, I am: Registered (SwiftKit user)
Regarding TeamSpeak 3, I have: Installed

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: Nope

Billy O

I remember you from back in the day! Welcome home :)!

Lord Himself

Welcome back Sjoerd, let us see how this OSRS thing turns out. :)

Mojo

Heyyyy Sjoerd, welcome back :D
I remember seeing you around quite a lot a few years back!
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Wayshow

Frozen 10

Scimmy

"It began with a scorpion"
[spoiler=My Hall of Fame]

[/spoiler]

Fatboy Rules

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Al

"Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible; and then suddenly you are doing the impossible." -St. Francis of Assisi

[spoiler]

Runner-up, Best Staff Member, Summer 2012 :-)

RIP other Summer award :<

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

[/spoiler]https://twitter.com/wildguardRS

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Randy

I am the one who bends!
WG for 7+ years

Kat

[spoiler]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler]
[/spoiler]

Devin

Seen you already in IRC and you look like a fun lad. Welcome back home bro!
Joined as Initatiate Guardian on December 29, 2014
Graduated to Guardian on January 10, 2015
Member of the Month January 2015
Promoted to Event Master on March 8, 2015

Promoted to Application Manager on May 9, 2015

Hall of fame:
[spoiler]

[/spoiler]