• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

So you're an american and never want to have Jury Duty again?

Started by Ts Stormrage, February 12, 2014, 10:54:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ts Stormrage

The watch this:

The Law You Won't Be Told

DW, It has a spoiler alert in it that tells you when you stop watching if you're not sure...
Writer for the Tip.it Times <-- Monthly articles about RuneScape for you to enjoy!
Former Leader of Tal Shiar

Political correctness is the largest assault on free speech ever made. True respect of someone is to tell someone what you really think. People who want those who disagree with them to be punished and silenced so they can feel better about themselves and are free to impose their views on others, are asking for their rights to be removed.

Wizard

I've been able to avoid it the one and only time I've been required to have it L

Patty

I'm not enrolled to vote here so I'm not even on the list to get picked :P.

Al

I went and cancelled my day's plans for Jury Duty once and sat there for an hour, only to find out the case was going to delay. :P
"Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible; and then suddenly you are doing the impossible." -St. Francis of Assisi

[spoiler]

Runner-up, Best Staff Member, Summer 2012 :-)

RIP other Summer award :<

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

[/spoiler]https://twitter.com/wildguardRS

Mojo

it's highly unlikely ppl will get picked for Jury duty anyway
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Josheh

Quote from: Patty on February 12, 2014, 11:54:07 PM
I'm not enrolled to vote here so I'm not even on the list to get picked :P.

Me either, my area votes 80% majority for the party of my preference so I'd rather not be on the list lmao.

Member since 8-8-8