• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=red][Declined][/color] G I F T E D, 98

Started by d3vilsfist, October 24, 2013, 08:23:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

d3vilsfist

WG INTRODUCTION: G I F T E D

My RuneScape Name: G I F T E D
My Previous: n b o m b, il hall0w il, pixel_beast, shibbyfool , g i f t e d
My Combat Level: 98
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: I have been playing runescape sense classic started, but ive been playing on this account for about 6 months now, my account is based around pking i really enjoy pking that is how i make most of my money very well experinced. that is was my name is stating that i am gifted in pking. some of my fav skills are fletch witch i now have 99 in :) and i do enjoy doing pvm. my account is based around melee but i am trainning mage for hybriding my account will soon be a barrows/hybrid.

My past clans/teams and any current teams: i was in a pking team that lasted about 6 years we where called the penguin killer's

About me: My name i william a stoner, i am a male. im 19 year of age and live in the united states in upstate new york in the sticks lol. I don't really have a favorite kinda music i listen to all sorts of genres of music. my hobbies are computer's and farming i know some combo lmao. my talents are graphic design and computer repair. and i am very well skilled with farming in real life of course. and my biggest hobbie of all is runescape of course :D

I heard about WG through: youtube
I want to join because: I think i would fit in well with ur guys community it is very strong and organized and i like that. i really enjoy pking and would like to stand by you guyz on conquering the wilderness!

Regarding the IRC, I am: Registered (SwiftKit user)
Regarding TeamSpeak 3, I have: Installed

Regarding future events which may impact my activity:

Ecs Ovechkin

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Al

"Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible; and then suddenly you are doing the impossible." -St. Francis of Assisi

[spoiler]

Runner-up, Best Staff Member, Summer 2012 :-)

RIP other Summer award :<

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

[/spoiler]https://twitter.com/wildguardRS

Starzhine

Welcome, if you have played since classic do you remember those other RS names. Please fill those in.

Also fill in any clans or teams you have been with.

Hang in the IRC get to know people and one of us will interview you.

[spoiler=Happies]

http://[/spoiler]

Fuze

"Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better." - Samuel Beckett

d3vilsfist

hey guyz ive been waiting almost a week now on my interview. i started one interview and the admin just up and left me hanging... ive been in the irc days now, there are a couple member from the irc who have been trying to help me - +leffe <-- need and admin like him. he has tryed so hard to help but no admin's to help.. plz someone give me a interview and plz just dont up and leave me again...

Mojo

sorry william, I can only suggest keep trying :/
If an admin goes silent mid interview, try saying their IRC name (e.g. Mojohaza1). This often sends a highlight to them which alerts them that someone is trying to contact them in IRC.
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Al

I think he already decided to leave man, this is sad. If you're still around try setting an appointment time, like Poet said.
"Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible; and then suddenly you are doing the impossible." -St. Francis of Assisi

[spoiler]

Runner-up, Best Staff Member, Summer 2012 :-)

RIP other Summer award :<

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

[/spoiler]https://twitter.com/wildguardRS

Ecs Ovechkin