• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

Runescape Bonds

Started by Mojo, September 25, 2013, 11:47:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Josheh

Quote from: Neto on November 12, 2013, 03:34:40 AM
I was wating for this update for a long time, now im a member again but.... i live to make 7.2m each 14 days to survive xD, kinda no life dude.

Thats two-three hours a fortnight at QBD.

Member since 8-8-8

Al

He's right...it's only 15 minutes everyday for 14 days. (180 minutes / 14 days = 12.8 minutes a day)

You can easily make 3M an hour at QBD, and that's a conservative estimate. It takes 5 minutes per run which almost guarantees 250k to 500k (better chests). 12 runs times 5 minutes each run and 250k each chest = 3M an hour.
"Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible; and then suddenly you are doing the impossible." -St. Francis of Assisi

[spoiler]

Runner-up, Best Staff Member, Summer 2012 :-)

RIP other Summer award :<

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

[/spoiler]https://twitter.com/wildguardRS

brandatron

Hate it jagex now real world trades thank god for old school rs though
The Hutch

Pacman Syu

Whatever mates. It's completely contradictory to how I used to think, but to be honest there's not really any better way. The players as a whole asked for it by supporting gold farmers.
NYEK NYEK NYEK.

・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ :<

Al

Jagex allowing people to buy xp

Nowadays you get a lot of xp from world events, squeal, quests, etc., but you can't exactly "buy" your way to 99s, unless you have an unlimited amount of money. I can't see anyone actually spending that much money to get ahead, it's unpredicatable and A LOT of money. I've heard of people that tried to do this and failed. ... ;)

Jagex have stated on Q&A livestreams that people can't just buy their way into skills. They are aware players are concerned about this, which leads me to think there's some sort of code that doesn't allow you to mass purchase a lot of lamps and xp. Maybe, maybe not, but I don't believe you can; I haven't seen anyone do it. Anyone that dumps a ton of money to get xp...why would you even. Defeats the whole purpose.

Jagex allowing RWT

Technically, OK. You can now use your real-life money to buy a bond and convert it to gold. But this wasn't meant to be real-world trading, and that's still against the rules. Jagex can do it because it's their intellectual property. It becomes illegal when people trade (steal it off the game I guess?) and sell it for their own profit.

I think 5 dollars for 7.2m for bonds is too expensive for someone to be buying gold. Not to mention there's a 10% tax right? If they really wanted to they could get 1M for 0.31 cents from a gold selling site or from players (I've seen 8 dollars for 25m on http://www.sythe.org/).

Before the taxes, getting 125m from Bonds for Drygore Maces to boss hunt with for example, would take 18 bonds, 90 dollars. That's a lot more compared to 38.75 from a gold site or 40 dollars from a player. If anyone was okay with buying gp in the first place I don't think they would say, "Hmm, I think I'll pay 50 more dollars for the "legit" way."
"Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible; and then suddenly you are doing the impossible." -St. Francis of Assisi

[spoiler]

Runner-up, Best Staff Member, Summer 2012 :-)

RIP other Summer award :<

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

[/spoiler]https://twitter.com/wildguardRS

Ts Stormrage

Writer for the Tip.it Times <-- Monthly articles about RuneScape for you to enjoy!
Former Leader of Tal Shiar

Political correctness is the largest assault on free speech ever made. True respect of someone is to tell someone what you really think. People who want those who disagree with them to be punished and silenced so they can feel better about themselves and are free to impose their views on others, are asking for their rights to be removed.