• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

Need Gear?

Started by Shinhwa, July 12, 2011, 06:35:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shinhwa

I understand that it's hard   to get all the items that we're suggested to get and I've seen "I've been hacked." topics as well as "I'm new to this." ect. I hope that this will help those in need.

To help those in need and for all DG/WG members, I've devoted time and my own personal RS currency to have this available to you.

How many I have->Item-> How many I will give per person at one time.

• 126- Green D'Hide Sets- 10
  • 21K- Cooked Monkfish- 500
  • 3.8k -Maple Shortbows-100
  • 20- Rune Sets (Consists of Helm, Body, Legs/Skirt, Scimitar, and Kiteshield)-2
  • 20- Rune Platebody-2
  • 20- Rune Scimitars-2
  • 10- Black Mystic Top-1
  • 10- Black Mystic Bottom-1
  • 10-Staff Of Fire-1
  • 2k- Death Runes-200
  • 2k- Blood Rune-200
  • 30k Water Runes-200
  • 15k- Earth Runes-200
  • 4k- Nature Runes-200
  • 10- Wizard Top-1
  • 10- Wizard Hat-1
  • 10- Monks Robe Bottom-1
  • 5.5k- Adamant Arrows-300
  • 500- Anchovy Pizzas-50
  • 300- Cooked Sharks-50
  • 400- Ring of Recoils-15
  • 130- Amulet of Power-5
  • 115- Amulet of Strength-5
  • 150- Super Attack (4)-10
  • 100- Super Strength (4)-10
  • 182- Super Defense (4)-10
  • 200- Prayer Potion (4)-5
  • 5- Dragon Scimitars-1
  • 2K- Broad-Tipped Bolts-200
  • 500- BOLAS-50 800 GP Each if you want to purchase any.
  • WG Cash Fund- 1,000,000

I will be updating the list weekly adding/removing items. They will most likely be items that are posted on the Recommended Gear list. Yes, these are items for free. Please do NOT take advantage of this, this is to benefit all of our members.

Basically, I haven't decided if I should give some of the gear to the new members right off the bat or just give them out as they are requested. Every item and/or cash amount given by another member will be posted and added on here as well.

I will also add a WG Fund along side of this. I'll start by giving 1MIL. If any member decides to buy any of these items from me instead of taking it for free I will post it onto this thread and add the amount you purchased to the fund. The Fund will be used for any Events (Monthly Scavenger Hunts), and who knows maybe the Citadels require RS Currency. This is to help and benefit WG Solely. The only benefit I will receive is the satisfaction of helping WG be the best it can be.

Mark

This is a very generous offer, I'm sure it will never be under-appreciated by anyone. I may devote some time into donating a few things.

Nice one

I set the standard.

Nick

There may be a clan bank in the citadels. This could be a good beginning for that, if there is such a thing.

You are very generous for doing this and donating those items. A great asset to WG, to say the least. :D

Original Join Date: July 3rd, 2008
Posts from /forums: 3340
Vixose on Jubei'Thos

Wayshow

i will be donating some things after i get my bank back up :)

Kat

this is so nice of you shaquandra<3 much appreciated!
[spoiler]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler]
[/spoiler]

Raging Mage2

Very generous, I'm gonna wait till Clan citadels get announced and depending on whether or not they have a bank i'll donate to it or this one (y)

Click image for achievement thread!

#1 In Heaven's Slayer Challenge (2mil exp in 1 month)

Originally WG 16/05/06

Vio

Quote from: Nick on July 12, 2011, 06:48:20 AM
There may be a clan bank in the citadels.

I asked Timbo about it, he said "not at this time"

Bgpgraebner

Wow Jean, really really great idea. I appreciate it a lot lol, I remember my trial graduation when gear was still required - getting only 5 sets was a fucking pain in the ass lol!

James

Great idea dude! We all appreciate this! Thanks again dude<3 +rep

Bgpgraebner

Hm... Thinking a bit more, I got dis crappy F2P acc that I never use (failed pure) and I thought about working alongside you to make a clan bank from that. What do you say? Also it has about 1m cash, so if you don't like the idea I'll be more than happy to donate that :)

Pyroclastic0

give mark the account for a week to turn the 1m into 100m :p

Dog b2

dude this idea is good maybe everyone should give like 100k a month towards the account

jaredspurr

good idea jean, ill give back all those monks i was going to cook, got like 2k left when im done ill donate about 5k of them

Quikdrawjoe

Ask Gene where the clan bank went.
Former Tip.It Super Moderator, LND Legionnaire, WG Elite Guardian

Tip.It and WG Real Life Meeting Attendee

Mark

Quote from: Pyroclastic0 on July 13, 2011, 09:12:45 PM
give mark the account for a week to turn the 1m into 100m :p
:blush:

I set the standard.

Shinhwa

First of all thanks for those who all like this idea!
I never put in the original post on how I will be distributing the items and whatnot so I apologize for that now.

Basically, I haven't decided if I should give some of the gear to the new members right off the bat or just give them out as they are requested. I was also thinking that I should only give them to new trial members if their mentors request that their mentee needs any of the gear.

I officially did not ask for any other members to donate Items/RS Currency but I see posts from people who would like to help and add to the cash fund. I have not talked with a leader about this or about having Mule/RS Bank Account for WG so all the items are on my account. I haven't received/taken/given anything to/from anyone yet.

Bgp- Thank You for the offer with the account but I want to keep everything on my account so I can track the Items/Cash better.

Dog B2- Great idea but I am NOT asking for anyone to donate their Items/Cash, whoever is willing to help is up to them.

Lastly, to Gene and Keanu, will you post saying that you've read this and tell us more about the old Bank Account WG had?

Thanks!

~Jean~

fishing1125

I'll probably pay for my own gear lol but I have a decent amount already so..we'll see :P. AND GREAT IDEA !

Dallar

I do not support clan banks.

- Who can take from it
- Who will keep it running and keep flushing out money?
- Who will abuse it?
- When it's forgotten, who will make bank?

People should be responsible for their own items. Jean, I know you mean the best by this and I would be the last to accuse you of cheating in the end.  I think you have the best intentions but we are a warring clan and people know/should know what they are in for when they apply. If people are insecure we could always host some of them non-risk fights.

That's my opinion. Good luck with this but I will not support it.

BeeBee

This is a very generous offer, nice work!
Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

Armybuilder

Quote from: Dallar on July 15, 2011, 03:18:42 PM
I do not support clan banks.

- Who can take from it
- Who will keep it running and keep flushing out money?
- Who will abuse it?
- When it's forgotten, who will make bank?

People should be responsible for their own items. Jean, I know you mean the best by this and I would be the last to accuse you of cheating in the end.  I think you have the best intentions but we are a warring clan and people know/should know what they are in for when they apply. If people are insecure we could always host some of them non-risk fights.

That's my opinion. Good luck with this but I will not support it.

If only one person can acsess it. Its pointless. Especially someone who is not staff. Id help. But ive no assurance whatever i put in will be used in teh way.

Yay for Army the pesemist.

Panda|Vulcan and Armybuilder, His Lordship and Vio and Patty and Owen - Biggest Bromances - Winter Fun Awards 2013

Shinhwa

I see where Tom and Dallar come from and I completely understand. Like I said before I'm not asking for help or asking for anyone to donate anything. This is just my own personal thing I'm doing and I will accept and help that's offered. This doesn't have to be or turn into a clan bank, I only asked about it because people wanting to help did.

Keep in mind that I actually have these items and they are for the taking ATM. I understand that we don't have that many new members right now but if you're short on equipment or in need of food, let me know.

Frozn X Bow

This is a great idea. Maybe when Clan Citadels come out there will be less flaws in it.

George

I could do with some monkfish and a rune skirt or two until I get back on my feet.
After that, i'll donate if it's to be used.

Fuls

This is a good and bad idea, Not till a solid clan bank is out where set ranks and withdrawal permissions could be set, otherwise you will need alot of trust in the one person (No offense) but also that one person would be have to be very active and alot of donations would be required, noone should just take without giving back.

Shinhwa

Quote from: George on July 28, 2011, 02:30:38 PM
I could do with some monkfish and a rune skirt or two until I get back on my feet.
After that, i'll donate if it's to be used.

Honey I'm so sorry I didn't check my thread sooner! Yeah go ahead and add me in game and I will give you whatever you want from the list!