• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] [SG] Moon Flash

Started by Moon Flash, November 27, 2013, 02:19:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Moon Flash

SG INTRODUCTION: Moon Flash

My RuneScape Name: Moon Flash
My Previous RSNs:
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: I started playing runescape as a kid, but always ended up getting hacked, and I've been playing on and off, untill i made the account which I now use, after comming back from a 2-3 years break I decided I wanted to figure out how this game worked, and actually did the quests, followed the story line, and ended up enjoying it quite alot, other than that I love slaying/skilling/bossing and of course hanging out with my friends!
My past/current clans/teams are: well, I was in this small clan called derpy slayers, but due to inactivity from the clan I decided it was best that I found something else.
About me: My name is Sigmund, I'm from denmark and I'm 19 years old, I speak fluent english and I enjoy playing video games! I've been playing runescape since I was 9 years old, but I never really got the hang of the game untill 2 years ago, but due to being hacked I was unable to play for 7 months time, and when I got my account back I had gotten a whole new motivation to play the game, and thus I've gotten rid of my addiction of playing league of legends, because now I play runescape.

I heard about SG through: I saw it in a reddit post as I was browsing the runescaple subreddit, and I saw your clan mentioned, and I started doing a bit of research and I found it very appealing, so I chose that I would try and join.
I want to join because: Being a part of a community, being able to always have people to play with, and PvM'ing.

Regarding the IRC, I am: Registered (mIRC or other client user)
Regarding TeamSpeak 3, I have: Installed

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: Not for the time being.

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Al

Hey Sigmund, so glad you found us. Hope you enjoy it here. :)
"Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible; and then suddenly you are doing the impossible." -St. Francis of Assisi

[spoiler]

Runner-up, Best Staff Member, Summer 2012 :-)

RIP other Summer award :<

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

[/spoiler]https://twitter.com/wildguardRS