• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

Magik Heepo - Introduction

Started by Magik Heepo, October 08, 2011, 11:40:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magik Heepo

1. Is this introduction for the Wilderness Guardians or Descendant Guardians?
WG

2. Tell us about your RuneScape history and your account (e.g. when you started, what your RSN means, favourite activities etc.) :
Started back in 2003 played on and off but im back now, i simply love Harry Potter and am a great fan of wildlife so i guess it combines both of my intrests, i love to watch and read harry potter - I like playing football but im not very good, i support liverpool FC

3. Tell us more about yourself (Age, country/state, gender, hobbies, music, skills, likes and dislikes):
Im 19 year old male from the UK i like reading and watching films and books and like watching wildlife documentarys, i used to play the keyboard but i was pretty bad so i stopped. I like listening to all sorts of music but gangster rap is my favourite, 50 cent and Jay z are some of the best i think. Likes: Harry Potter, Liverpool  Dislike: i dont know, classical music?

4. How did you hear about us and what makes you want to join WG or DG:
I decided to get back into clanning after a long break, used to be in Solar Angels a few years back iv heard alot about WG and decided to come join mainly because of the community.

5. Are there any current WG or DG members who you already know:
Nope

6. Any additional comments:
If you want to know anything else just pm me (Y)

Wayshow

heya :P
lordy won't be happy about the "disliking classical music" part btw ##
what is your name?
oh and welcome :3

Mark

I set the standard.

Shinhwa

If Gene would ever read this (which he won't) he would probably argue with you about your dislike of classical music LOL, anyways welcome to WG! Let me know if you have any questions on joining and I hope to read an app from you very soon!