• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

Mark's Introduction

Started by Gamecubelord, October 23, 2011, 10:52:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gamecubelord

1. Is this introduction for the Wilderness Guardians or Descendant Guardians?
This introduction is for Descendant Guardians!
2. Tell us about your RuneScape history and your account (e.g. when you started, what your RSN means, favourite activities etc.) :
I started up in 2003 under the impression that RS was the absolute coolest thing to hit the internet since role-playing in chat was cool! I've been on and off ever since then, maintaining an 8 year relationship with RS, keeping in touch with now retired friends and slowly working on my skills and combat to get to 115+.. so far? Hasn't worked out so well XD! My original RSN stood for, well, being the lord of the Nintendo Gamecube! Got it for christmas in '02, and thought it was the best piece of technology ever.. Until the xbox hit the market! Since then, I've changed my RSN to Airborne12B, but I will go into detail about this username in the next section.
Among my favorite activities to do in RS is Fish, train combat on Basilisks and cyclops, Play castle wars, clan wars, and soul wars. PVP was never a hot activity of mine, since I completely blew at it and still do (although Clan Wars and CW is PVP, It's safe XD)! I always uphold the standards when it comes to the rules. That's part of my training and still adhere to it!

3. Tell us more about yourself (Age, country/state, gender, hobbies, music, skills, likes and dislikes):
My name is Mark Hanson. I am the ripe young age of 21 years old, and I reside in Fort Bragg/Fayetteville, NC! I am male.

My profession is being a 12B in the United States, Or a combat engineer! I basically search for mines and IEDs while performing Route Clearance in the Middle East or anywhere there are IEDs. Essentially, I am infantry with knowledge on how to deal with explosives and how to use them to perform breach and clear operations in an urban environment :). It is a pretty dangerous profession and not very glorious, but someone has to do the job! I have been in the Army for almsot a year now, come 2 NOV. So far, I enjoy my job and am very proud to defend my country! I am slated to deploy to Afghanistan in February 2013.

My hobbies.. What kind of hobbies do I have.. Does video gaming count as one? If so, that has been a hobby since diaper days! I also perform classic muscle restoration whenever I have time, as well as metal working and wood working..

As far as music goes, I am basically into everything from Bach and Beethoven to Bruno Mars to Dimmu Borgir and Twisted Sister (We're not gonna take it Reference for you old school cats :p), as well as Keith Urban and Jason Aldean to 3 Doors Down and Nickelback and Darude.. The tastes never end.. However, they stop at screamo metal and other types of metal..

As for skills, Metal working and wood working would fall under these wouldn't they >.<? As well as Mechanical work.. Welding I have dabbed in a little bit.. plumbing.. Working on building custom desktops and monitors.

As for Dislikes and likes, I really don't have any.. I'm a pretty easy going guy and very mellow and VERY easy to get along with, although I am pretty shy and takes a kickstart to get a conversation going with me, but once it happens and something can be sparked, I won't shut up XD.

4. How did you hear about us and what makes you want to join WG or DG:
I've hung around WG for the better part of, I want to say, three or so years now, but never really stuck around, due to life kicking in.. But now that I have settled down and gotten my life on track and my job under control, I am able to rock and roll! What makes me want to join WG or DG.. I've always loved the community and the members that have hung around WG from the beginning of my career in the clan world! It's always been a down-to-earth clan, Gets dirty when the time is right and necessary, and never afraid to take on any challenge that is thrown it's way!

5. Are there any current WG or DG members who you already know:
All of the current members are foreign to me. The only one I quickly recognize is Zemus and Bassism..

6. Any additional comments:
If you have any questions for me at all, PLEASE do not hesitate to ask me here on the topic or pm me if it is personal :)! I will answer anything that comes my way! And I just hope that I am still WG material.. After I get my cmb level to 110+ F2P!

Wayshow

heya mark!
so you plant them boom booms? scary O.o
hope ya stick around this time
welcome back  <3

Bgpgraebner

Whoa another mark! Very nice and detailed intro, will be a pleasure to see you finally sticking around! Welcome!

Colinwarrior

11B here. Welcome to WG.  :P

Currently busy with:
Western Michigan University
Proud WG member from January 2006 - Fall 2009 and owner of a WG t-shirt

BeeBee

Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

Armybuilder

Man ive got so much respect for what you do.
IED clearing i would say is the most dangerous job the armed forces do. Good on you man
welcome back to wg

Panda|Vulcan and Armybuilder, His Lordship and Vio and Patty and Owen - Biggest Bromances - Winter Fun Awards 2013

Colinwarrior

Quote from: Armybuilder on October 24, 2011, 01:17:10 AM
IED clearing i would say is the most dangerous job the armed forces do.

Lol  :>

Currently busy with:

Zemus

hey mark good to see you around again, and awesome intro there very detailed! :3

good luck getting those last few levels!

Gamecubelord

@armybuilder: I wouldn't say it's THE most dangerous, but it is one of them.. Very hair-raising to get behind a mine clearing lane and attempt to clear your way out of it.. However, Thank you very much for your support :)! I plan on staying a while, if I am to be accepted!

@Colinwarrior: Heh Bravo series All the damn way!  Have you attempted to go to Air Assault yet, since you are stationed in Cambell? I KNOW you have to be at least airborne.. I am on my way back to Benning to try and finish up my three jumps, whenever I can get a slot again..

@Zemus: Thank you and I will attempt to get my last few levels to get the full fledged WG title again.. so much has chanced since Nov. 2010.. and Thank you for the detailed intro! This goes to you as well Wayshow! I will be sticking around for a while :)!

Starzhine

It is a pleasure to meet you! My name is Kristy. Feel free to add me.

And on the real side of things: Thank you for all you are doing for our country. God bless America. And God bless you and yours! May God keep you safe from harm.

[spoiler=Happies]

http://[/spoiler]

Colinwarrior

I'm slated to go to Air Assault school sometime next year. There is a huge waiting list for it and I'm not very high priority. So I dunno..

Currently busy with:

Gamecubelord

@Starzhine/Kristy: Thank you for your support and I will stay safe during my journey through The Army and my future deployment :)!

@Colin: Damn it man.. Next year >.>? I feel for you mate.. It took me eight months to even get an airborne slot.. I'm supposedly slated for sapper school next year, so hopefully I can get that tab and get Corporal/SErgeant by early 2013

Joey

Good luck on everything. Once WG, always WG ..  <3. Good to see your back brah!  :>  :3  :nyan: :nyan: :nyan: :nyan: :nyan: :nyan: :nyan: :nyan: :nyan: :nyan: :nyan: :nyan: :nyan: :nyan: :nyan: :nyan: :nyan: :nyan: :nyan: :nyan: :nyan: :nyan: :nyan: :nyan: :nyan: :nyan: :nyan: :nyan: :nyan: :nyan: :nyan: :nyan: :nyan: :nyan: :nyan: :nyan: :nyan: :nyan: :nyan: :nyan: :nyan: :nyan: :nyan: :nyan: :nyan: :nyan: :nyan: :nyan: :nyan: :nyan: :nyan: :nyan: :nyan: :nyan: :nyan: :nyan: :nyan: :nyan: :nyan: :nyan: :nyan: :nyan: :nyan: :nyan:
-->Joey FucKing BoTzZ<--

Ex-CoS
Ex-Tko Blitz
Ex-"The" Clan
Ex-No Smoking Clan
Ex-w18 Unit

`Ex-Old School Member`
                      of
               Team Blitz

~ Ex-Raid Leader ~ 
                     of
     ~Wilderness Guardians~