• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

Intro

Started by Asfixiator, November 02, 2011, 10:13:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Asfixiator

1. Is this introduction for the Wilderness Guardians or Descendant Guardians? Wilderness Guardians

2. Tell us about your RuneScape history and your account (e.g. when you started, what your RSN means, favourite activities etc.) :
Oh my well it all started when I was a young lad... Ugh I won't bore you I created my account in 2001 back in classic been in a few clans most of them I was only in a few months due to the community however I was in Unleashed Pain for a year or so and became Warlord for them before they died.

Ingame I like to chill, bank stand and PvM is by far my favourite such as GWD, corp etc. On the note of pking im not very good at it but in a team I tend to be the one tanking and I think my best achievement was when I tanked 4 spears out of 6 people in multi and then ran and banked and died due to lagg was fun trolling them though :(

3. Tell us more about yourself (Age, country/state, gender, hobbies, music, skills, likes and dislikes):
Well im 19 soon to be 20 next January, I live in south east England, male (I think :woeh: ) im a beginner triathlete so I like to swim, run and cycle got a few half marathons coming up next year im currently doing a personal training course to become a PT in a gym, not sure what skills I have... ooh I can shove straws up my nose and blow them out does that count?  :D

4. How did you hear about us and what makes you want to join WG or DG:
If you haven't heard about WG then you must have joined rs in the past few months but i've always wanted to join however I always thought you was a noob clan recruiting stupid lvl 100's not sure what gave me that impression but I apolagise, i've seen how amazing the community is and I want to be part of that :)

5. Are there any current WG or DG members who you already know:
Nope

6. Any additional comments:
:nyan: <-- because I can

Wayshow

heya :D
we have a personal trainer called owen here ##
nice special skills lol#
oh and welcome :P
(What is your name? :) )

edit: cant read lol

Mark

Recruited at Runefest by any chance?

I set the standard.

Stutsy

Welcome pal. Hope you like it here :D
:woeh: <--- This is me very often

Asfixiator

Sorry to dissapoint Mark but i've never been to runefest :)

Owen

Only one British Personal Trainer Allowed per clan I'm afraid.

@Declined

[spoiler]
[spoiler]

Panda|Vulcan and Armybuilder, His Lordship and Vio and Patty and Owen - Biggest Bromances - Winter Fun Awards 2013
Owen and Dat Zemus - Most likely to be playing Runescape in 5 years - Winter Fun Awards 2013[/spoi

Zemus

hey james, welcome@

Randy

I am the one who bends!
WG for 7+ years

Rachellove9

I have a personal trainer.  I'm just trying to get a bit fit.  I want to build up to doing a 5k race.  I do not like the weight training part at all.  Cardio all the way.  lol 

Welcome and I am sure we will be talking soon.