• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

The Intro

Started by BeeBee, November 02, 2011, 05:45:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BeeBee

1. Is this introduction for the Wilderness Guardians or Descendant Guardians?
WG

2. Tell us about your RuneScape history and your account (e.g. when you started, what your RSN means, favourite activities etc.) :
Me, I started Rs back in 05 on a different account, since then i started a new account in 07, because i didn't like my old name.  At this time i sweated my arse off to try and get into WG, but everytime i seemed to try req's went up ##.  I then took an hopeful retirement from RS in 08, but sadly in '10 i came back. I unretired from my clan until 5months later they turned into a community clan, I lost hope after 3 years of that clan. I looked towards WG in October 2010, since then I have appeared in over 30 WG wars and tbh i want my old war attendance points that werent updated before i joined # (2 more war attendances to add to my current total). Things went great until shit went down, Randy moved on and there was a slump for a long time. I simply got fed up, i left around the time Mark posted leave (later lifted) and Army posted leave along with Sebb, whenever that was. so September 2011? I left with the rank of Elite Guardian.

I don't really like RS much, it's just something to do when I'm stuck in and bored.

O im lvl 118 on RS now too and i hate the game.

3. Tell us more about yourself (Age, country/state, gender, hobbies, music, skills, likes and dislikes):

4. How did you hear about us and what makes you want to join WG or DG:
This time around...i'm an Ex Member so i've been a part of WG....when i first joined i heard first from the WG vs DoA

5. Are there any current WG or DG members who you already know:
Everyone apart from the new people. But with Tom gone, i need a frand <3  :nyan:
well i believe i helped Souljah with IRC and me and Porpo have talked on IRC a few times.

6. Any additional comments:
N
Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

Mark

Awkward moment is awkward

I set the standard.

Randy

I forgive you for joining RSD we all can't be perfect

I am the one who bends!
WG for 7+ years

BeeBee

Quote from: Randy on November 02, 2011, 05:48:00 PM
I forgive you for joining RSD we all can't be perfect

Smd ex TT #

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

Vio

Taibz

Quote from: Panda|Vulcan on November 02, 2011, 05:45:51 PM
O and im making a tanking video guide for you guys atm <3.

LOL you can't tank! xD
Oh.. you serious?
It will for sure be.. umm.. unique.
[spoiler]
[/spoiler]

Armybuilder

Panda|Vulcan and Armybuilder, His Lordship and Vio and Patty and Owen - Biggest Bromances - Winter Fun Awards 2013

BeeBee

Tom: i was waiting for you to post haha...but yeah...I got fed up playing solo, WG is different i guess.

Wayshow

who are you?

<3
PS eye rok can b ur best frand :3

Dorcha3377

I am glad you are coming home !

Armybuilder

No its more. Ik a few guys off to rsd. Made me laugh.

Panda|Vulcan and Armybuilder, His Lordship and Vio and Patty and Owen - Biggest Bromances - Winter Fun Awards 2013

Rachellove9

Welcome back and glad to have you home. 

Rachy 

Owen

I suppose at least now you'll have a good reason to turn up at EVERY WG war   :@

[spoiler]
[spoiler]

Owen and Dat Zemus - Most likely to be playing Runescape in 5 years - Winter Fun Awards 2013[/spoi