• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

shoot_me_yes Intro

Started by DG_Aaron, November 11, 2011, 12:28:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DG_Aaron

1. Is this introduction for the Wilderness Guardians or Descendant Guardians?
Descendant Guardians
2. Tell us about your RuneScape history and your account (e.g. when you started, what your RSN means, favourite activities etc.) :
Hmm runescape history.... I've been playing for about 7 years, my first runescape characters name was Arizonaboy19. Sadly, runescape was my life back then. Then it got hacked... I was 13 years old, I told my dad, I want you to get my account back, but there was nothing he could do of course. My RSN now is Shoot_Me_Yes, it meant at the time To shoot me.. obviously, this game got so boring so I got killed of boredom..

3. Tell us more about yourself (Age, country/state, gender, hobbies, music, skills, likes and dislikes):
Age:18 Country:USA/AZ, Male, hobbies... I love playing xbox live with all my friends, hmm I guess you could say playing runescape.. But haven't done that for a long time. I like to work-out, hang with my girlfriend/fiance. I like to hang out with a my friends sometimes. skills, I have a lot of skills, just not any really worth mentioning, sept I did turn downa  full ride scholarship for baseball down in flordia state, hmm. likes, to be around a lot of people. DIslikes: Nothing really I like everything :p

4. How did you hear about us and what makes you want to join WG or DG:
Runescape forums page, a guy posted on my thread so he was very helpful so I figured I'ld help us both out.
5. Are there any current WG or DG members who you already know:
shoot I forgot his name.... Mojohaza1 or something like that.. SORRY :S

6. Any additional comments:
Not really. BUT HI! :)

Mojo

hi there! welcome to the wg/dg community, its been great chatting with you!
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Randy

Hey welcome, what xbox games do you play?

I am the one who bends!
WG for 7+ years

His Lordship

Hey dude, welcome to the forums. DG seems like a good clan for you. I get the feeling you and Keanu (the leader) are going to get along quite well!

Wayshow

Gj on recruiting Harry :3
Oh and welcome to dg ^^

Irock129

Hii Dhere like Lordy said ur definitely gonna get along with Keanu!!