• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=red][Declined][/color] [RS3] May_Fox

Started by May Fox, June 11, 2014, 04:42:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

May Fox

RS3 INTRODUCTION: May_Fox

My RuneScape Name: May_Fox
My Previous RSNs:
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: I started playing in 2002 and had a top 10 rank in F2P skill total for many years before finally becoming P2P in 2007. I stopped playing RS in 2009 finally returned to it recently. Recently Im skilling, dungeoneering and trying to earn some GPs.
Sadly, all of my friends have left rs so I hope to get to know some people here in WG :) 

My past/current clans/teams are: I have been in a few clans before but none in the past 5+ years. In the old days:

ZF (Zeonic Force), TRWF (Warhungers)

About me: Im a barist/bartender at a cafe and also a part time musician (piano/violin). Im a part of an orchestra and sometimes we go on tours around Europe which is always alot of fun.

PS. Im not very tech-suave so please be patient with me regarding IRC/Teamspeak and technical things!

I heard about WG through: a long time ago in the RS clan world
I want to join because: seems like a very friendly and hospital community

Regarding the IRC, I am: Registered (mIRC or other client user)
Regarding TeamSpeak 3, I have: Not Yet Installed

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: If Im on tour or if anything comes up, I'll let you know far in advanced

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

» Mike «

Musician aye? You'll get along well with Lordy that's for sure haha Best of luck and welcome to the community :)

Al

Interesting background. I'm sure you'll be pleased to meet His Lordship. Good luck! :)
"Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible; and then suddenly you are doing the impossible." -St. Francis of Assisi

[spoiler]

Runner-up, Best Staff Member, Summer 2012 :-)

RIP other Summer award :<

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

[/spoiler]https://twitter.com/wildguardRS

geoff_7th

SoraSync

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Emeris6

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Planolocal

Hey nice to meet you bud, I hope you'll find all the people around here are real genuine, and are happy to see your presence in the community. Add me in game (Babybackbich), I dont pop around to much, but hopefully with Legacy I will be coming back.
Opening up a new can of whoop ass, every hour on the hour.

Patty

Feel free to apply when you're more active, declined.