• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=red][Declined][/color] [07] Rise Desired, 89

Started by Orbi, June 02, 2014, 09:21:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Orbi

OSRS INTRODUCTION: Rise Desired

My RuneScape Name: Rise Desired
My Previous RSNs: orb i, Panzer Zero, I bro I3, Skip shots
Joining for PvP events: Yes
My Combat Level: 89
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: I started playing RuneScape a little before the yo-yo Christmas event. I continued to play until the removal of the wilderness and free trade so i got bored and quit until the wilderness was reintroduced. I quit playing RuneScape when EoC was implemented because i love pking with a group of people more than skilling (though i do love skilling). I really enjoy slayer, smithing, herblore and fishing.

My past clans/teams and any current teams: Clans
The Green Bandits
Selection of Pures
Leet Tactics
Terror
Execution
Redemption
Activation

About me: You can call me ibro or orbi. I am a 19 year old male from the United States of America. I enjoy making graphics and video editing, playing basketball, and working out. I like almost all kinds/genres of music. Eminem, system of a down, nero, logic, muse, selena gomez, deadmau5, all that remains, in flames, children of bodom, dethklok, etc etc.

I heard about WG through: Various sources, what got me here right now is i found His_Lordship's Twitter account since i just made mine
I want to join because: I just want to meet new people make new friends. Experience what WG is like.

Regarding the IRC, I am: Registered (SwiftKit user)
Regarding TeamSpeak 3, I have: Installed

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: Maybe a trip in the summer not sure

Brent147

Proud to have served as the leader of the Wilderness Guardians.

Flames377

Al

Green Bandits! That's an old RSF-based clan, yes? Cool. Nice intro.

Welcome. Let us know if you need any help. Someone is usually in the IRC 24/7 to talk to.
"Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible; and then suddenly you are doing the impossible." -St. Francis of Assisi

[spoiler]

Runner-up, Best Staff Member, Summer 2012 :-)

RIP other Summer award :<

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

[/spoiler]https://twitter.com/wildguardRS

P E A C E

Why only 21 defense? Get dat up ;)

Anyways welcome and gl!

Orbi

Mojo

We have a 60 defence requirement. Unless Brent wants to let you in without it. I suggest you speak with him in IRC unless you already have.

Anyway, welcome to our community :)
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Orbi

Quote from: Mojohaza1 on June 03, 2014, 07:42:00 AM
We have a 60 defence requirement. Unless Brent wants to let you in without it. I suggest you speak with him in IRC unless you already have.

Anyway, welcome to our community :)
i believe he is okay with it because he did not mention anything about defence only combat.

Thanks!

MoBBy

Patty

Feel free to apply when you're more active, declined.