• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] [07] night2walker

Started by night2walker, March 31, 2016, 01:53:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

night2walker

OSRS INTRODUCTION: night2walker

My RuneScape Name: night2walker
My Previous RSNs:
Joining for PvP events: Yes
My Combat Level: 118
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: was given the name by a friand and played runescape for 10 years loved every min of it

My past clans/teams and any current teams: wilderness guardians the best pvp clan

About me: david 26 all types of music in joy a good joke love helping where ever i can willing to try to pk if someone is willing to show i know a bit of pking not a lot will to anser any questions you would like to know rs or rl

I heard about WG through: was a clan member
I want to join because: was a clan member and the legacy of the clan to make sum new friends and have fun doing it

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: real life stuff

PineappleTom

Could use a little more information!

But, good to see you back :)

Mojo

This is the third time you have joined WG now.
I can't remember why you left the last two times but if it was inactivity then this time please let us know if you're disappearing.

Welcome back, contact an Advisor or App Manager for review!
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

bloodhoun34

pleased to see you here, hope to see this go through
~Bloodhoun

PineappleTom

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events and graduate.
Please check our announcements and events boards frequently. You'll also find unread posts helpful, once it clears of old posts.

While on OSRS you should be in WG_CC, our Clan Chat.
During your time here keep in mind that we are an Honour Clan, this means we play fairly and respect all players, even opponents.
If you have any questions contact your mentor @PineappleTom or any staff member.

Welcome aboard!

Teequoze

bloodhoun34

~Bloodhoun