• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=red][Declined][/color] [RS3] God Of Abyss

Started by God Of Abyss, November 19, 2014, 11:59:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

God Of Abyss

RS3 INTRODUCTION: God Of Abyss

My RuneScape Name: God Of Abyss
My Previous RSNs: Vigilant1234
Interested in PvP: Yes
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: Started playing 04-05.  I just returned to from about a 2 year break and have been playing for a few months now, fully adjusted to the major game updates.  Previous hobbies were mostly God Wars Dungeon and PKing, solo and team.  I was highly active in several clans and am familiar with TeamSpeak and IRC although I don't have  a mic right now, but that can change.   I mostly mage bank'd with ahrims/barrage back in the day but I converted to melee after AGS came out.  I haven't really been pking since PK worlds, its been a while but I am ready to get back.
My past/current clans/teams are: Solar Angels
Team Brutality

About me: 24 years old, from NY but recently moved to FL.  Commercial underwriter with a degree in business economics minor in finance. Played soccer in college and love to lift weights.  Also I do love video games although XBOX just doesn't really cut it for me I prefer Runescape as its always been my favorite game. Pretty down to earth listen to a variety of music but generally hiphop/edm.

I heard about WG through: Wizard Storm
I want to join because: Very professional , active  and friendly clan

Regarding the IRC, I am: Not yet registered (But using SwiftKit)
Regarding TeamSpeak 3, I have: Installed

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: I work 8am-5pm est Monday-Friday, Major holidays Xmas, Thanksgiving...exct.

Wizard

Hello :)
Welcome back to Run-Escape :)

Your work schedule is no problem, just come to the events that you can make it to :)
PVP nowadays is pretty easy and simple, especially with a team.

If you haven't got Gravite weapons yet for f2p fights I'd suggest going ahead and getting those when you can :)

Good luck broski :)

Mojo

I remember fighting solar angels in 2k6 with tunescape, good times :D

Welcome :)
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Mike

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Scimmy

"It began with a scorpion"
[spoiler=My Hall of Fame]

[/spoiler]

Al

Nice app & background, think you'll do great here. Welcome. :)
"Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible; and then suddenly you are doing the impossible." -St. Francis of Assisi

[spoiler]

Runner-up, Best Staff Member, Summer 2012 :-)

RIP other Summer award :<

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

[/spoiler]https://twitter.com/wildguardRS

btraill

Damo RS

PineappleTom

Hey dude, it's nice to meet you !

Get registered on SwiftKit whilst you wait :)

God Of Abyss

Still very interested! I had a lot of weird stuff pop up yesterday and the day before but still very interested! Plan on finishing interview tonight with an @op . Thanks for your patience guys I think I would be a good fit you all seem very nice.  To answer the question of what part of FL I am currently in Tampa :)

Kat

[spoiler]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler]
[/spoiler]