• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=red][Declined][/color] [07] G Thang

Started by G Thang, January 21, 2016, 07:12:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

G Thang

OSRS INTRODUCTION: G Thang

My RuneScape Name: G Thang
My Previous RSNs: Trilla Zerk

Joining for PvP events: Yes
My Combat Level: 97
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: I've been playing since 2004 on and off. Always quitting and coming back haha, I have had loads of accounts on runescape but stuck with this one and will eventually be a maxed out main. I enjoy going on pking trips, usually on my own atm as I haven't had a clan and my close mates just recently quit. I enjoy bossing, like kbd and numerous wildy bosses. Need to grind my stats to do others, I also enjoy slayer. Dislike doing quests but Ive still done quite a lot haha and certain skills. My name doesn't really mean anything, I listen to a lot of rap and picked it up from there.

My past clans/teams and any current teams: Just been in casual, social clans in past that have done a bit of PvM.
Unclan
Daddy Lupo

About me: Hey my names Luke, I'm 20 years old from the UK. I live near the city Liverpool. Im a very sociable lad who enjoys going out alot but also loves chilling and playing some scape and xbox. Im currently a sports coach in a primary school and work in retail part time for extra money until Im fully qualified. Very into my old school rap but into most genres of music.

I heard about WG through: Through Zybez forum.
I want to join because: Looking for an active PvP clan. Also a place where i can get to know people and speak to socially when I'm online. First impressions, it seems like a good clan, good website and heard good things about it.

Regarding TeamSpeak 3, I have: {ts3_status}

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: Nope

Teequoze

Nice introduction,

Glad you made your choice for the Wilderness Guardians

Im sure you will feel good in our community we're a social clan, we do a lot of pk and pvm events every week.

Whenever you have any questions feel free to ask!

Hope you will get accepted can't wait to see you on our events!  :D

Suffud

Good introduction with nice details, any questions or problems feel free to give me a message.

Mojo

Hey Luke nice intro :D

Ask in wg_cc or Discord for app review!
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Mojo

Application declined as you didn't request an application review.

Feel free to reapply here if you wish to join.
The review process is also outlined on that topic.
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]