• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

Security footage of Kelly Thomas police beating death

Started by Toby, May 09, 2012, 12:34:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Toby

My reaction when I look in the refrigerator but can't find anything I want to eat

Randy

I hate seeing stuff like this because then everyone goes "F the police" etc.
People only make a fuss about the brutality and bad cops but no one ever cares about the good ones.
For every incident like this there are 1000 good cops doing good jobs.

But yeah, absolutely terrible thing and I hope they get their deserving punishment.

I am the one who bends!
WG for 7+ years

Mark

I set the standard.

Dieyou2000

Cops should have to go through deep background checks and psychological evaluation before being given a lethal weapon.

Just heard about this, and I don't know the full story of whatever bullshit reason I'm sure the cop made up as to why he did this.

So for now I'll just say that guy is a piece of shit and humanity would be better off without him.

The problem with police is part of the same problem as there is with politicians.  What we hope as a society is that those jobs attract people who want to do good for their communities and help their fellow people.

The unfortunate truth is that jobs like those really just attract a lot of people who lead meaningless, pathetic existences, and have to get off on the fact that they are in a position of power and can boss people around.

I look forward to when one peaceful protest can go by without some cop having to whip out his metaphorical dick and prove he's a man by beating the shit out of innocent people.  Maybe at least a few cops at places like Occupy will realize that they're on the wrong side of the barriers.

Also I like doughnuts...

George