• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=red][Declined][/color] [07] 22harry

Started by GeorgKonn, April 25, 2016, 05:19:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GeorgKonn

OSRS INTRODUCTION: 22harry

My RuneScape Name: 22harry
My Previous RSNs:
Joining for PvP events: Yes
My Combat Level: 83
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: I started playing in october 2007, played up until late 2012 as a main, then took a break until late 2015 where i've started osrs playing as a berserker.

My past clans/teams and any current teams:

About me: Im an 18 year old male studying medical science, in 1st year of uni, really enjoy playing on osrs and get along with everyone. Really against the aggressive side of interaction between players especially in the pvp side of runescape. Just someone looking to have fun with the game and pvp just for fun, nothing personal and definitely with no flaming.

I heard about WG through: Just browsing online
I want to join because: The fact that WG has been around for so long really appeals to me and it shows that it must be very functional. I also would like to be around veteran players and i think it'll give me a lot of fun things to do with people on runescape.

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: Possible inactivity may occur due to studying commitments

Mojo

Hey there, you need 85 Ranged or 82 Magic to join our PvP unit. You could join for non-PvP and train or simply wait until you reach one of those levels.
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Mojo

Hey speak to me when you wake up, we were half way through the app review when you left.
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Teequoze

Get 82 mage and ur in,  should only take a day its quick!

hope to see you as part of our clan soon!

Fury Os

Hey buddy look forward to seeing you around! Try to get ur Range/Mage up  :>
Southern California Born and Raised