• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

Loots from past 2 days.

Started by Mark, January 22, 2012, 09:23:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mark

Just sayin'. Shits alot easier when you scout.

O and, turns out i missed out on like 2 kills according to this lolz. Didnt even notice

Tuf mad Tuf Sad

I set the standard.

Owen

[spoiler]
[spoiler]

Panda|Vulcan and Armybuilder, His Lordship and Vio and Patty and Owen - Biggest Bromances - Winter Fun Awards 2013
Owen and Dat Zemus - Most likely to be playing Runescape in 5 years - Winter Fun Awards 2013[/spoi

PineappleTom

Mark

Quote from: Owen on January 22, 2012, 09:51:43 PM
Dharok's Greataxe, lolz
Fgt from FF yakked the rest of the set :[

I set the standard.

Mark

Well, there is like 5 more kill pics but it isnt from past 2 days. I thought this might be an exception though ##

I set the standard.

PineappleTom

Quote from: Mark on January 24, 2012, 07:04:39 AM
Well, there is like 5 more kill pics but it isnt from past 2 days. I thought this might be an exception though ##

Who pks in that =/ ? Fake/Lure?? :p

Mark

Quote from: Rodney75 on January 24, 2012, 07:13:37 AM
Quote from: Mark on January 24, 2012, 07:04:39 AM

Who pks in that =/ ? Fake/Lure?? :p

I wrote a novel bout it on forums

Found a few people on 23 after we walked up. As we were bonking them, Ross (as keen as he was) said there were people logging in North, so we all rushed up and saw a guy in Ahrims, ofc we wanted that shit in our banks ASAP... But the surprise was when he started tanking.

The guy had Full Arma + a SOL. Not trying to be kill hungry we all camped Freezes to make sure that he wouldnt get away, but near the end from what i recall, Da Kno rushes in for the Rambo DDS and gets the kill.

Deffo wasnt fake, the reason its a trade screen is cause Logan wasnt on SK and couldnt screenie. Legit@

I set the standard.

PineappleTom

Mark

I set the standard.

BeeBee

We could do that in wg, if more than just me and Rene Penguinfact (Ryan) mage
Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.