• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=yellow][Pending][/color] [07] Voidroy

Started by Voidroy, March 28, 2017, 07:35:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Voidroy

OSRS INTRODUCTION: Voidroy

My RuneScape Name: Voidroy
My Previous RSNs:
My Combat Level: 106
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: I have been playing runescape sense 2006. I no longer have that same account and had to restart many times. My current main is Voidroy he has 1724 total and 80+ combat stats. I haven't pvpd on this account that much, i have 1 def pures that i do my pking on. I love slayer and doing PvM and bosses for profit.

I chose my name voidroy because this account was a low level voider in like 2013. I didnt stay a voider for long though, and moved on to trying to max out.

Joining for PvP events: No

My past clans/teams and any current teams:

About me: I am a student of 20 living in New Mexico. Im trying to become a graphic designer due to my inspiration from video game design and modeling. Im playing runescape on the side as I am focused on my studies, but that wont stop me from playing 6 hrs days =p. I dislike trolls and I haven't had a good experience with people in this game. So if this inst a friendly environment I wont stay.

I heard about WG through: The fourms and word of mouth through reddit and chatter.
I want to join because: I want to have people to play with that are not cunts and respect each other. I want to be apart of a community that is  supportive helpful and loves the game. I also hope to try doing pvping once my stats are good enough and my bank can support it. ( I really need tips for pvping, I have like a .5 Kd in BH on my pures.

Anything that may impact your future activity? Im a student so I might not be able to attend due to classes, school is my first priority.

Shady2gunz

Good luck with your intro! Hope you get in :)

WG Genesis

Hey there! Welcome to our boards. Hope you have a pleasant time with us :)

Mojo

Welcome to our boards :)

Check Discord to learn the next steps.
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Smile

perpetually high.

Frozen 10

Lait_Choco

Hey there and welcome! :D
QuoteSo if this inst a friendly environment I wont stay.
I can assure you that this is by far the most friendly clan around. ;) Cunts, offensive trolls, racists, etc. get insta-kicked
Been here almost two years and never had a problem with anyone :) If you need help with anything do hesitate to PM me.

Q: Kimi, do you have any hobbies?
KR: I collect walnuts.

Brandon

Good luck get that 85 magic :) I need to talk to you about some graphics I need made. If you get on discord pm me sometime "Brandon" is my discord name.
Discord Name:Brandon